The Escape [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

It was a regular Saturday night in Seoul. Bright neon lights of Hongdae twinkle in the night sky parents and their families head out for dinner, teenagers meeting up with their friends at noraebangs, working class men decided to relax at bars and even old ahjusshis and ahjummas sit outside their favourite convenience store to enjoy the cool summer air.

                Just a few miles out of the city centre is one of Seoul’s biggest secret. A hub for lonely bachelors and rich upper class men and women, Seoul’s Red Light District is not nearly as popular as the one in Amsterdam, but it serves its purpose just as well. With throngs of host bars and clubs, stripper clubs, brothels, and a lots of beer mixed with a little pot and crack, this is where the big men come to play.

                On this particular summer night, a tall handsome man decked out in Dolce and Gabbana dress shirt and jacket, Rolex watch, Gucci belt and shoes decides to enter the Red Light District. Rich men are no stranger to the district, but rarely a man as tall or as handsome as this particular fellow. With his blonde hair slicked back, his eyes a deep dark brown and his perfect, bow-shaped lips curved in a little grin, he looked like he walked straight out of a fashion magazine. The girls in the clubs are eager for his attention.

                “Hello there big boy.” One of the girls called. The tall man stopped to look at her. She was dressed in a tiny black dress with her red bra peeking out. Her hair was a wild silver colour, her lips tainted with so much lipstick it looked like blood and her entire body smelt of two things: and smoke.

                “What’s a gorgeous man like you doing in a place like this?” she drawled on, leaning over to touch the tall stranger. She let her fingers skim over the material of his dress shirt. Hmm, real silk. This manis rich. A potential big spender, but only if she played her cards right.

                “What do you think men come here for?” he replied, rolling her eyes at her slightly, but drew his gaze back to her cleavage.

                “To have the time of their lives, of course.” She smiled as she noticed his lingering gaze on her bosoms. She got him alright, hook, line and sinker. “Why don’t you follow me and we can have some fun together?”

                “How much do you charge?” he bluntly asked.

                “For you y, the price is negotiable.”

                “Here,” the man drew out his wallet and whipped out 500 bucks. The lady’s eyes grew wide. 500 bucks?! No one ever draws out this much without negotiating. He rolled the bills and stuffed it in between her cleavage.

                “Why sir, we haven’t even…”

                “I’m not paying for . I’m paying for you to get out of my ing way.” He said, snapping his wallet back. He brushed against her shoulder and walked further away. The lady turned her head in shocked. Her cheeks turned red, realizing she has just been publicly humiliated by a handsome stranger.

                After all, the stranger is no fool. His name is Kris, and the word ‘mistake’ is not in his dictionary.

                Kris walked a little further down the district, ignoring the looks that the other es were giving him. He caught some male students ogling him but paid no attention. He is fully aware of how he looked like and how he was dressed tonight. He had to, in order to go in this club.

                They called it Club Y. Why exactly, is still a mystery. The club had no sign, so people can’t even tell that it is a club from outside. The entrance to the club is sealed with a huge metal door that has thousands of flyers and all those delivery pamphlets stuck all over it, yet Kris has been told by his friends that this is the place for the night of your life.