26- Taehyung pov

Tae PoV~
*in deep thought*
Why the hell would I mess up my amazing relationship with her, I'm such an idiot. I should have known that she was perfectly happy with Suga. If she was then why did she get with jungkook, and why get with jungkook when you can get with someone like me. "I've messed up big time" I sighed.

3rd person pov

Tae sat there alone meanwhile y/n was in a warm house with his best friends. He knew he had messed up his relationship with the only family he had left. Suddenly he started to cry, he sat for another hour crying before he fell asleep on top off the big hill.

Suga pov

Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder while we are watching a movie. She's so cute while sleeping but I can that somethings not right. "I think one of yous should go look for taehyung" I whispered so that I didn't wake up y/n. "I'm gonna go look for him, I think I might know where he is" jungkook spoke back. "Okay, take my jacket from y/n's bedroom because I don't want you to get sick" I added and he nodded while walking upstairs.

Time skip 30 mins

Jungkook pov

After looking on all 5 hills I finally found him sleeping near the edge. "Taehyung WAKE UPP" I shouted and he sat up and looked at me. His eyes were all red and puffy like he had been crying. "Are you ok" I asked concerned. "I guess so...... what time is" he asked me and I can tell that he's lying "it's like 1:30 AM" he then got up and looked at me. "You need to go home it's freezing outside" he said to me " your coming with me tho" he just nodded and started walking without say a word.

Authors note:
I'm sorry that I have been gone for so long, you know family stuff. I'm gonna try update as often as I can but this year I have loads of school needing done.
Hope you have a good day/night

Xxx