Part 8- Its not what it looks like

After he finally let you go, you looked up and saw suga leaning against the door frame. You could tell that he was upset by his facial expression

He looked angry but also like he was gonna cry. You felt so bad because you really liked him.

'Suga' you say hoping that he would listen to what you had to say but he didn't, he just slammed the door and walked away. You ran after him and grabbed his wrist but before you could say anything he said 'Why did you kiss him' you were shocked at him talking so gently
'I didn't he kissed me and wouldn't let me go' you tell him and then his face turned to pure anger.
Then he ran back into the music shouting Jungkooks name. You ran after so he didn't do anything to Jungkook but when you got to the door Suga had him up against the wall.

You run over to get him off of Jungkook but he was to strong, he just kept punching him.

Jungkook didn't even try to fight back because he knew he was out of line by kissing but he still did it because he loves you.
After about 10 punches he stops and turns around to look at you, then grabs your wrist and pulls you out the room and to the rooftop.
'Why did you do that' you asked him, was it because he was jelous or something?
'Because y/n...... I think I'm in love with you' you were so shocked at what he just said that you sat frozen until he spoke again 'Will you be my girlfriend' he asks and all you do is kiss him.

'So is that a yes' he asks
'Yeah'
You were so happy that he finnaly asks you but you were worried about Jungkook because suga grabbed you out before you could ask him if he was ok.