Part 4~ Who's BTS

You walked to the cafeteria with Jennie and started to eat your lunch.

While you were eating you heard all the girls screaming while a group of boys walked in, you completely ignored it because you hated fuckboys because of your last relationship with one he broke your heart and you fell for his tricks not anymore tho.

'Jennie...... who's that' you asked curiously

'Omgeeee...... THATS BTS' she said kinda shouting which made people stare at you and her

'Who's BTS' you had no clue who they were but it seemed like everyone in the hall likes them

'Well there is Jungkook who is the maknae, Jin who is like there mum remember you met him earlier, Emm..... there's also Suga who is the badass one who just sleeps, there's namjoon who is like there leader there's Jimin who is cate and sexy as, j-hope who literally is the sunshine and there is-' she was about to finish when they all walked up to us and sat down.

You just say there awkwardly while Jennie was talking to them

'Ok... BTS meet y/n..... y/n meet Jin, Suga, j-hope, Jimin, jungkook, namjoon, and Taehyung' she introduced them all and I reliased my stupid stepbrother was There.

'Hi guys' you say while giving off a cute smile

After that you all just talked about random stuff but you felt like someone was staring at you the full time, it turns out that 2 people were staring at you it was Suga and jungkook.

Then the bell rings and you head to your next class which was maths.

Time skip maths because nobody likes it anyway

You didn't have a class last period so you decided to sit on the to work on your song.

After a while you heard a boy say your name and you turn around to see Suga leaning on the door while smiling at you. You smile back and signal him to come sit down beside you.

'What you working on' he asked; still smiling

'Well I'm trying to write a song but it's not really working out like I thought that it would' you answer back shyly because no one has seen your songs before

'Well...I mean.... I like it' he says which makes you blush

You don't know why but whenever you around him you get shy and get butterflies.

'Thanks' you say looking up which makes your faces get so close together you can feel his nose brushing against yours

Before you knew it he had already placed his lips on yours and was kissing you so you had no choice but to kiss him back. His lips were so soft and you didn't want it to stop but you heard someone shouting your name.

You turn around to see Jennie smiling while sending you a nice-one sort of look.

Then behind comes a running Jimin and jungkook.

'Y/n.... are we walking home together today' she asked you still smiling widely

'Yeah..sure let me grab my bag first'

'Okay I will wait at the door downstairs' after that she walked away and you turned back to see Suga

'Bye Suga' you say while grabbing your bag and walking away

Suga POV

Before I could say bye she walked away

I don't know why but whenever she's around me I feel like I need to be nice and protect her.

But I also know that jungkook likes her but I think I like her a lot and want to marry her in the future.

I was about to leave when I reliased that she left her song book here, I will need to give it to her tomorrow

A/n: ok guys, I'm sorry but I might not upload for a couple of days because of some family reasons but I promise that fan fiction will be worth the wait.

Please comment anything I could do better and I will try to fix also vote for the story if you like it.

One more thing, can we just appreciate that I am up to 11:18 pm writing this again( I have a really messed up sleep pattern)

Hope you enjoy it xxxxx