part 2- the annoying stepbrother

Y/N POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  Y/N POV

Wait did he just say I think he said, did he just call me pretty....... What is wrong with this guy one minute he is rude the next minute he is being nice.

'Excuse me' I replied not knowing what the heck is wrong with him.

'I said don't shout because it makes you look ugly'

'Did you seriously just call your stepsister pretty Taehyung'

'yes I did...also call me oppa' he replied with his cute box smile

'number 1 I will definitely not call you poppa and number get out my room right now or else I will scream' you say as he smirks at you and leaves your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip two hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were happily unpacking all of your things until.........Taehyung walks through the door, you just stared at him tho because you only just noticed how good looking he was. 'Are you gonna stop staring at me anytime soon' but still you just stare 'Well dinner is ready downstairs if your hungry' after saying that he left your room so you decided to go for a shower and change.

you wear this:

you like to wear comfy clothes around the house because its not like anyone important is gonna see you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

you like to wear comfy clothes around the house because its not like anyone important is gonna see you.

After changing your clothes you head downstairs to eat. You see everyone sitting around the table but the only space left is next to Tae.

'Finally Y/N what took you so long' your mum asked

'oh..... I was unpacking my stuff and decided to take a shower' you replied while eating

While you were tryna eat you felt something touching your thigh really high up so look down and see Tae hand meanwhile he was smirking. You tried to get him off but he was to strong so instead you ask if you can upstairs. You heard footsteps behind you but you just thought it was a maid so you ignored it.

    Taehyung POV

We were waiting for Y/N to come down and when she did she was wearing a short skirt and a crop top which made her look really attractive.

She was eating and I couldn't help myself anymore so I grabbed on to her thigh and smirked at her. She tried to get me off but obviously I was to strong and she couldn't.

'Mum could I go upstairs now' she asked and her mum just nodded so decided to follow her, as soon as we reached her room she flopped on the bed so I followed her and locked the door.

'What do you want' she asked annoyed

I mumbled to myself 'you' and just started to walk up to her, as I was doing that she backed away and hit a wall which meant now I had her trapped.

Y/N POV

He started to walk towards me so I backed away until I hit a wall, now he had me trapped between his two arms.

'Let me go' I shouted

A/N: I decided to leave it on a cliff hanger because the next chapter is gonna be quite long

thanks for my ff and I hope you like it.

~xxxxxxxx