Part 6~ Why jungkook!

The kiss was short and sweet, in your head you didn't want it to end... it was like the whole world stopped and froze for a while.
He helped you up to your bedroom and as he was about to leave you grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him into your bed.
'Please don't leave me' you say while holding on to him super tightly so he couldn't leave you.
'Your ok now, he won't be bothering you anymore' you still didn't let go of him instead you pulled him even harder that he fell right beside you. 'You saved me tonight and if you leave me I won't feel safe anymore' you say hid your face in chest. 'Ok fine I will stay' he says which makes you really happy, so happy that you could have kissed him again, so happy that you probably would have screamed.

After that you both fell asleep.

~~~~~time skip to morning~~~~~

You wake up at 7:30 for school, you were in a really good mood this morning because Suga stayed with you last night.
You get ready and wear this:

You decided to just go for natural hair and makeup today

'Do you want some breakfast' you ask Suga while he borrows one of your brother tops and a pair of his jeans
'Yeah please... I'm starving' he says while givin you a cute smile 'and you also look adorable y/n' he adds which makes you blush a bit
'I will make us pancakes'
'Sure' then you leave the room to start making pancakes. Your house was super quiet which made you remember your mum and stepdad were on a business trip.
~~~~~time skip to 1st period~~~~~
You had English first period Jungkook and Jennie. The teacher gave out a project to do in partners (you and Jungkook were put together) 'class..... you have the rest of the period off to go and work on your projects you have 3 days so don't waste your time' you and Jungkook head to an empty music room.

You talk about your project for a while but the conversation changes directions completely. 'I really like you y/n' he said, I was so shocked at what he said I just sat silently. We stayed in silence for awhile until he broke it 'I'm completely serious' before you could answer back he smashed his lips onto yours, you tried your hardest to get him off but he wouldn't budge.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the next part of the ff, also I am putting my introduction up for my new set of oneshots.
Hope you have a good day/night xx