Part 1~ Meeting your new family

Y\N POV

Y\N POV

You are in the car with your mum driving to meet your new stepdad and brother.

'im so tired' you moaned and let out a big yawn,

'cheer up aren't you excited to meet your new stepdad' she replied with a very happy tone.

'nope not really' you sounded really depressed

'just wait.... Trust me you will like it'

Time went by quickly after that and before you knew it you had already arrived.

'wowww' you said with a really shocked look 'this place is huge'

While you were in your thoughts you didn't realise your mum had already left and was kissing your new 'stepdad'

You walked up to the door and started to talk to your mum and her new husband.

Stepfather: well.... you must me Y/N

Y/N: yep thats me, you say in a sarcastic way which makes your mum nudge you shoulder and give you a stop-that-now kind of look.

Stepfather: come in and make yourselves at home and I will go shout my son down.

He leads us into the living room then shouts 'Taehyung get downstairs now, I have two people I would like you to meet'

Taehyung POV

I was very happily enjoying sleep until.....I hear my dad shout 'Taehyung get downstairs now, I have two people I would like you to meet'

So I quickly put on jeans and a t-shirt and walked downstairs, that was when I knew that I was about to meet two people who I really didn't want to,

It was......... ARGHHHHH my new stepmum and stepsister

Y/N POV

A couple of minutes later I saw a handsome boy walking into the room.

Stepdad: oh finally your here I want you to meet your new stepsister Y/N and her mother

I got up to shake his hand but he just smirked and sat down, honestly I can't stand rude people like him and thats gonna make living here hard.

Stepfather: Yay...... why did you just do that DO NOT BE RUDE TO YOUR STEPSISTER

He raised his voice a little bit which got me scared.

Stepfather: now would you please go show Y/N her room?

Taehyung POV

When my dad asks me to show her the bedroom I stand grab her bags and say 'follow me'

I lead her up the stairs and into her room the throw the bags on her bed.

Y/N: YAY......WHATS YOUR PROBLEM??????

'Nothing just the fact that I have to deal with you and your idiot mum for the next couple years'

Y/N POV

Did he seriously just call my mum an idiot

Y/N: CALL MY MUM AN IDIOT ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR TO GOD YO-

Before I could finish my sentence he cut me off my saying

Taehyung: Don't shout it makes you look ugly....