Part 9- silent treatment

After the kiss he asked if you want him to give you a ride home but you say no because you wanted to go and make sure that Jungkook is ok.

When you reached the music room it was empty so you just figured that he got up and left. As you were walking past the park to get home you saw a girl sitting with someone that looked the suga from the back. You realised that the girl was flirting with him and then she kissed him on the cheek.

You stood there frozen with tears dripping down your face because he literally asked you to be his girlfriend 30 minutes ago. You walked home and went straight to bed ignoring your mum and stepdad.

You looked at your phone and say that you had 4 missed calls and 13 texts from him. You didn't want to answer them because of what you just saw.

After about 10 minutes of lying on your bed someone walked into your room and it was taehyung.
'Are you ok Y/n' he asked you but you couldn't speak all you did was cry 'y/n what happened today' he asked again and you finally spoke.
'Well my boyfriend was kissed by another girl' you say while wiping your tears away.
'Any guy would be lucky to have you, so clearly he isn't worth it' he said but you just thought that he was saying that so you would break up with suga. You didn't understand why he was being so nice to you.
'Why are you being so nice now'
'I'm being nice because I hate seeing you upset y/n'
Then you both talked a little until you fell asleep

~~~~~~time skip to next Morning~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of your alarm again and got ready for school.

You were this and then put some natural makeup on

Then you put your hair like this.

Now that you were ready you walked downstairs and saw your mum and stepdad standing at the door with suitcases which made you really confused.
'Mum where are you going' you asked and wondered why you weren't told before.
'Well I got a call from work and they want me to go to New York and do some work, me and your stepdad with be away for 2 weeks but don't worry because taehyung  is here to look after you' a tear drops from your eyes because you didn't want to stay here with just him.

You say your goodbyes and they leave them taehyung comes downstairs.
'Hey y/n you want a ride'
'Nope I'm gonna walk today' and then you leave for school.

Once you arrived at school you heard everyone whispering again
'Wow she looks hot today' one guy said
'Did you here she goes out with suga oppa' a girl says
'Damn I wish I got her before suga hyung did'
And so on......

You got to first period and saw Jennie and sat next to her.
'Y/n' she says your name
'Mhm' you say back because you didn't have coffee and your were really tired.
'I got a text last night from taetae saying that you were crying....is that true'
'Yeah' you yawned
'What happened' she asked you
'Well I was walking home after talking to suga yesterday and I saw him in the park with a girl and she kissed him' you try not to cry because it will ruin your makeup but you fail.
'Awwwe babes don't cry, you could do so much better anyway' she says while wiping your tears away
'But the thing is that I actually liked him' you cry out
'I have an idea' she says while jumping up
'What'
'We are patching the rest of the day and we are gonna have a sleepover to help get your mind off of it' she says which makes you smile a bit
'Thanks' you tell her as you both grab your bags and leave the school, you pass by all of bts on the way and suga shouts your name but you ignore him and keep running.

You run to the closest Starbucks to get a coffee then walked to your house.

You watched a bunch of movies and eat so much crap, it was around the schools lunch time now and you heard the door open and in came all of bts.

Suga stared at you but you and Jennie went upstairs to your room. 'Jennie should I go and talk to him' you asked because you felt bad for not talking to him.
'I wouldn't but it's up to yo-' before she could finish someone walked into the room, it was.........Suga

Jennie then left so that you could talk.

'Why have you not been answering my calls or texts' he asked you and you were trying so hard not to cry
'Well I have been busy' you haven't made eye contact with him yet because if you do then you know that you will cry.
'Okay but why did you ignore me in school' he asks next and all you want him to do is own up to and say sorry
'I didn't hear you'
'What's wrong with you and why do you keep ignoring me' after he says that you looked up at him and burst into tears.

He hugged you and asked why you were crying
'First I need to ask you something, it's nothing about this but I have to ask' you hope that he just tells the truth and tells you he either wants to break up with you or that's not what I thought it was.
'Yeah, I had to meet my friend'
'Just a friend'
'Nope,Ex girlfriend' now all you can think about is that he wants to get back with her and he's gonna break up with you
'Well now you know why I was crying' you say cryin again
'Huh' he says confusedly
'I saw her kissing you' you shout out and try to leave the room but he grabs your wrist and stops you.
'I promise that she doesn't mean anything to me, I love you y/n and only you' you finally stop crying and kiss him.
'Promise me that she won't kiss you again' you tell him because if he does he won't be getting another chance with you.

A/N: Okay guys so I decided to make it a longer update because I won't be updating at all tomorrow.
I hope you are enjoying my fan fiction so far, and remember to vote for it.

I hope you have a good day/night xxx