17: Keep It A Secret

For breakfast you made pancakes and bacon. You plate it up just in time for jungkook to walk into the room. You give him a smile and then gesture him to come and sit down.

'It looks really nice' he says with his bunny smile
'Oh thanks' you say while looking down so that he can't see you blush.
'Huh are you blushing' he says while touching your chin teasing you.
'Nooooooo' you say making your nervous laugh.

'Awwwe that's what I'm gonna call you now, miss blush' you blush even more and then something super awkward happened.

Your brother walked into the room and everything went dead quiet.

'Hey taehyung' jungkook says awkwardly
'Hey what you doing here and with my sister who has a boyfriend' after he mentioned suga your mood completely changed.
'Well jungkook came to pick up his phone because he left it yesterday and then I asked him if he wanted some breakfast' you say trying to cover up what happened because if tae found out then he would probably tell suga and then your relationship will be completely ruined.

'Right I have to go now so I will meet you later oppa' you say while grabbing your bag and giving tae a hug.

You walk to the park to meet up with Suga. As you were walking all you say was loads of couples holding hands or kissing. What if what happened between me and jungkook completely ruins the relationship. Just hopefully suga understands, you can't lie to him so your going I tell him the truth.

You saw him sitting at the tree with two swings where you always went to meet him. He looked so cute sitting there and you fell in love with him even more. You didn't notice that a year dropped thinking about how much this would break his heart, so you
decided you just wouldn't tell him.

You turned around and saw you crying so he ran up to you with a worried look and gave you a hug.
'What's wrong baby' he said to you and your cried even more because he was showing how much he cared for you and just cheated on him with one of his best friends.

'I'm fine, I just saw you sitting on that swing and it made me realise that I hurt you so much when I wouldn't talk to you and I hate that I put you through that' you tell him and he hugs you showing that he doesn't mind and everything was ok.

'Anyway let's go back to yours and watch a movie or something' 
'Sure as long as it's not a horror movie' you say because everyone knows how much you really hate horror movies.
'let's go' you then hold hands and to your house. You walked into the house and say jungkook and tae still talking.

'Hey guys' you and suga both say in unison as you walk upstairs to the movie room. 'You get the popcorn and I will set up the movie' he tells you so you walk downstairs and thank god they had left because you didn't wanna talk them incase they ask questions.

You make the popcorn and head back upstairs to watch the movie. You walk inside and the screen showed 'Insidious' and the picture creeped you out.

'Suga noooooo' you shout through the door and he just laughed
'If you get scared then just cuddle up into my chest' he tells you and you agreed because he always made you feel safe.