Part 3~ First day of school

A/N note: sorry for not uploading but it's because here in Scotland we have had very bad snow and my WiFi has been out but I will try to upload more you guys xx💕💕

Y/N POV

You had no idea what he was going to do so in your head you just thought about how to escape.

Then suddenly you had the idea to kick him really hard so you did, you kicked him in the balls then grabbed the keys and ran out your room.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip 1 Hour~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching a movie you decided that it was getting late and you should go to bed because it was your first day of school tomorrow.

You walk to your room and change your clothes and do your nighttime routine,  after you done that you set an alarm and try to fall asleep.

You couldn't get to sleep because all you could think about is what happened with Taehyung, it took awhile but you finally got to sleep.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to the sound of two annoying things 1-your alarm and 2-your mum telling you to wake up.

You get out of your bed and walk to the bathroom and got ready

You decided that you wanted to look cute so that you fit in with everyone so you wear this

Then you figured that if you wanted to fit in then you should do your makeup.

You look like this

After your ready you run downstairs grab an apple and leave for school 

Obviously you were listening to your favourite band twice.

Happily walking along and dancing you hear a loud rumbling sound so you turned around and it was your idiot brother in his car. He does look really hot in the car but he is your stepbrother so you can't go there.

You turn around and start walking again but you heard him talking g to you so you stop and let out a loud sigh.

'You want a fide' taehyung asked as you were sighing