Part 13: The Truth

V POV:

During lunch time you kept staring at y/n because you were jealous that jungkook was getting all of the attention. You still weren't sure why suga wasn't getting any because he is her boyfriend.

She turned around and looked at you with a confused look. You look away. The bell went so you went to class.

Y/n POV:

You had English class with jungkook and suga now. You sit at the back of the class beside suga and jungkook sat in front of you. The teacher was talking about bunch of sentence structure crap so you decided to talk to jungkook. The teacher didn't notice so he turned his chair around.

You were starting to feel really bad about everything that happened with suga. For some reason you couldn't hurt him anymore so you decided to forget about what you saw.

You turned to face him and gave him a kiss and said 'sorry it's just I saw something which made me upse-' before you could finish he cut you off by pulling you into another kiss. 'I know you saw me with that girl again and the truth is she isn't my ex, well she kinda is but not really' he says to you while you were in a hug. 'Basically I went out with the her until I found out she is my cousin and she is completely obsessed with me and I'm super sorry y/n... I really am' he says while hugging him. He really was upset that you blanked him out.

You had this really weird feeling in your stomach, you start to think that you love him and he loves you.

A/n: I just wanna ask how you guys are liking this book.

I'm going to start making the parts a little smaller to.

I hope you have a good day/night xx💕💕💕