16: OPPA💕💕

After that you both fell asleep.

Why did I do that and why didn't I stop him. You kept asking yourself. You wake up at 7:00 because your body made you. You forgot the events of last night which gave you a fright when you say a shirtless jungkook beside you.

You stared at him because of how good looking he is. Those eyes, his lips, he fact that he had his arm over. You felt so warm and safe right there.

He opened his eyes and you both made eye contact again. Then he smirked at you which made you blush. 'Hey jungkook did you sleep okay' you say quietly because your voice goes really deep once you just wake up.

'Yeah your so cute while you dream' he says while still smirking
'Ok I will go get some of taes extra clothes for you' you say while standing up to get out of bed then you realised that you were naked from last night. You grab a pair of shorts and and a crop top.

You looked back at jungkook who was staring at you then you walk out of your room and see taehyung walking out to.

'Hey' you say to him while walking up to give him a hug, you don't know why but you were in a really good mood and wanted everybody to be happy to.

'Hey miss happy are you ok' he says with his cute box smile.
'Oh I was wondering if you have spare jeans and a t-shirt' you ask hoping that he doesn't ask for a reason.

'Sure I will go grab them' he says while entering his room, he had a huge smile on your face.

'Here child' he said laughing and passing me the clothes
'Thanks oppa' you say and turn around to walk but you felt something on your wrist.

'Did you just call me oppa' Tae said with a smirk on his face.
'Yeah I figured why not, I mean I'm super happy today so yeah...... oppa' you say while walking away again, entering your room.

You saw jungkook sitting in your bed on his phone, you stare at him for a couple of minutes until he noticed you.

'Oh your back' he says
'Yeah here's the clothes I'm gonna go make us breakfast' you say and leave the room.

As you were walking downstairs your phone buzzed and you got a fright since you forgot you had it.

On the phone:

Ma baby— Hey babe can we meet                 Up today😍💕

Y/n— yeah I need to eat food and then get ready, so we can meet in about 1 hour💖💖

Ma baby— okay I will pick u up💕

Y/n— sure love you 🖤🖤

After you put your phone down you start to get a bad felling because you lost your v card to one of his best friends which also made you a cheater.

A/n: I hope the spam isn't to annoying🤣🤣

Hope you have a good day/night. Xxxxx