15: pool party

You and Jennie walk up to them and as soon as suga sees you walks up to you and give you a kiss. You looked at him and because he had to top on you could see his upper body. Omgawddddd you nearly fainted at the sight then you realised that the girl was still standing there.

Suga sits back down and she tries to sit on his lap. 'Excuse abut what do you think you are doing sitting on my boyfriends lap' you say while pulling her up
'Owwww, what's up with this crazy bitch' she asked taehyung
'She is my sister and she is not a ducking crazy bitch' Taehyung says coldly to her.
'Babe wanna patch this place and go to my apartment' she says to suga and that got you so fucking pissed. You really wanted to slap her because of all the problems she had caused.

You push her into the pool because you know that you could t punch her.
'Arghhhh your a fucking crazy ass bitch who thinks she can go around stealing other girls boyfriends, well guess what you can't suga loves me and he always has so you should just back off or I will make your life a living hell' she screams and now everyone at the party was watching her.
'Number 1, your a slut who thinks you can still sleep with your cousin but guess what your out of luck because he's my boyfriend now and number 2, I might be a crazy bitch but at least I'm nothing like you' you shout back and everybody at the party smirked and laughed at her
'Momo, I'm your fucking cousin and I don't freaking love you so shut up' Suga says and hugs you.

She got out of the water and stormed out the party like a 5 year old. The party got back to normal and you all got really drunk. You were so drunk that you couldn't walk properly and suga had already left so jungkook gave you a piggyback up to your room.

He lay you on the bed and sat beside you, he was drunk to so you both started to talk about a bunch of crap and then out of nowhere he says 'I think I'm in love with you y/n' you wee frozen and stared at his eyes. You started moving closer to each mother and couldn't stop.

Then you felt it again....... you both were kissing and he was grabbing your ass. It was so heated and he was now leaning on top of you. The kiss was really heated and it felt like it lasted forever. You then started to rub his member and he stopped in shock 'are you sure he says' and you just nod. He pulled down his shirts and and took off your pants.

He then leaned onto you a bit more and placed his huge cock into your entrance 'guck y/n your so tight... are you a vi' you cut him by saying 'yea'

'Are you sure' he says again and now you were getting more needy. 'Yes I'm sure' you say and he slams into you at first it was really sore but it then turned to pleasure. You tight pussy and his huge cock were amazing together.

The room was filled with moans and before you know it you had both released.

A/n: I'm not gonna say sorry again after this but I am truly sorry.

I hope you are enjoying the story, also I have been staying up late at night to write because I feel bad but tbh I am on holiday so I don't mind 😂😂

Anyway hope you have a good day/Night xxxx

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕