14: School Holiday

A/n: okay so I have been on holiday for a week without any data or WiFi which means I couldn't update. But I have written a bunch of different parts so you will be getting a bunch of updates today and tomorrow.
~sorry xxx

Its the next day and you felt really good because you knew that you could trust suga now, and nothing was going on between him and that other girl.

It was the school holiday which meant you had 2 weeks to do whatever you wanted and didn't need to worry about school. Since your mum and stepdad were away you decided you wanted to have a huge party.

You still had to ask taehyung because he was living here to but you figured that he wouldn't mind because all his friends could come too.

You walk upstairs to ask him and chap on his door. There was no reply so you walked in and saw him with headphones in listening to music while studying. You got a fright when he started rapping but then you burst out laughing which made him turn around and look at you.

'What do you think you are doing in my room' he shouts at you but still you just keep laughing.
'I...was....just....going....to....ask...if.....we....could.....throw.....a....party....tonight' you finally get out in between laughing.
'Sure why not I love a good party' he sad back while grabbing is phone then yours beeped.

It was from a group chat with all of his contacts (which is a lottt)
'Pool Party at mine tonight' 'yeaaahhhh I can't wait' you say happily while squealing 'I'm gonna go get ready now' you add while skipping out of his room to yours.

You put on your nicest bikini and put your hair into 2 braids so that they are out of your way. You put on a little bit of waterproof makeup but not a lot.

You walked downstairs and there was already loads of people here and they stoped and stared at you. Did I spill something on me? Is it my makeup? Do I look ugly? You kept asking yourself until Jennie and 2 other girls walk up to you.

'Omgeee y/n you look so sexy' Jennie says while looking at your full body up and down. 'Oh and this is Lisa and rosé' she says ahold pointing to each of the 2 girls
'Hey' all three of you say in unison.

You talked a little with them and then you decided to all go put and sit beside the pool. As you walk out you saw V, Suga, Jimin and jungkook sitting talking.

You and the girls sit on the sun beds beside the pool and talked more. You herd someone call oppa really loud so you looked up and say that girl standing in front of the boys. 'Urghhhhh you say really loud and Jennie looks up at you then looks and sees her to.
'Let's go kill a bitch' she says while grabbing your wrist and taking you over to then.

A/n: just wanna say another sorry and hope you don't hate me to much

Hope you have a good day/night xxx