I w o K E-

( Good golly! I never updated this since February?! I thought it was only March! But hello everyone! I am sorry for the long wait! I was busy, had no motivation, and I had to think of what would happen next. But, pushing me aside, I hope that YOU enjoy it! I shall prepare for my notifactions to blow up when I publish this. Until next time my lovelies! 

And yes

b r e a d)

( No One's POV )

Oswald started to wake up about seven hours later, letting out a yawn as he opens his eyes only to be confused on why he felt very cramped and why he was pressed up against someone. When he looked around, he got his answer when he saw almost everyone hugging Orschelis and some having to hug Oswald to join in too. He was wondering why they were all basically in a group hug until his ears perked up as he felt a familiar and angelic giggle. He quickly turns his head to the direction, only for his heart to skip a bit when he saw you, smiling with your eyes closed as small giggles escaped you. Oswald opens his mouth to say something, but no words came out of his mouth, but instead, a chocked sob escaped him. He didn't even realize that his eyes had filled up with tears, and was already rolling down his cheeks. This certainly caught yours and everyone else's attention. And you being you, you quickly released whoever you could from the hug and instead pulled Oswald closer before wiping away his tears and whispering comforting words to him. Oswald leans against your touch as he sobs, reaching up and taking your hands into his. "I..I-I thought..I-I th-th-thought-t...oh Sch-Schelly.." He says, not even continuing what he was saying. He was going to say that he 'Thought she was a goner, and that she'd be with Ortensia."

Orschelis just tilts her head before giving Oswald a small smile before saying "Heh, no need to cry, Ozzy..! I'm here for you..! Forever and always!" Oswald smiles from your words, despite him still crying a bunch. You wiped away some of his tears before leaning in and kissing them away. His smile grows at this and he closes his eyes, just enjoying the sweet moment between the two of you. He was overjoyed that you were okay, and he was relieved to see that you were doing just fine. As for the others, they just stayed back and watched. Mickey was crying a little, Donald was just sitting in a chair and eating a piece of bread, Goofy was smiling as he watched the scene, and all of the bunny kids were either crying, some comforting the crying ones, the sassy or ones that didn't care was doing something other than watching the moment, some were gagging because they diDN'T UNDERSTAND TRUE LOVE- and another batch was crying. But, all the bunny kids could agree that they were all happy that you were okay, despite some of them looking like they couldn't give two shits.

But, back to you and Oswald, he had thankfully started to calm down, taking deep breaths as his tears started to just be little drops until nothing came out anymore. But, you made sure to kiss away every single tear, giving him a few extra kisses on his cheeks before pulling away and looking down at Oswald. He opens his eyes and looks right back up at you with his big beautiful eyes before he asks, his voice a bit quiet and cracked, but, was still the voice you loved oh so much "A-Are you alright, my Darling? Does a-anything hurt?" You nod at the first part, but shake your head at the last part. "Well, I am doing okay. It's still very painful here though." You say as you take one hand away from his face to pat the spot where you had gotten shot. The hole was quite big though thankfully, the doctors and nurses did a good job patching you up. Though the bandages were getting soaked in some blood, you didn't seem to mind.. too much.

Oswald breathes out a small sigh of relief before his ears drooped a little, and he looks away from you "I-I'm sorry I wasn't there for you..if I watched over you..th-this wouldn't have hap-" But before he could continue, you pulled him into a deep kiss. Oswald jolts a bit by this, surprised by your sudden actions. His cheeks quickly heated up and turned beet red, his eyes widening in surprise as his ears stood up as straight as poles. But, he quickly melted into the kiss, his eyes fluttering closed again as he wraps his arms around your neck. By this, Mickey, Goofy, and all of the bunny children looked away to respect your privacy, though, Mickey was giggling a bit and most of the bunny kids were gagging because kids being kids, kissing is disgusting to them. I mean, it was putting your lips against someone else's and if you made out, you are basically tasting their saliva. O h-

The kiss didn't last too long, but long enough for smiles to come onto your faces when you pulled away. Oswald opens his eyes again, letting out a small chuckle before asking "Do you need anything? Some water? Or maybe something to eat?" You think for a moment before a grin replaces your smile and you decide to be a little flirt "All I need is you, Ozzy~" You send him a little wink and that was what made his whole face heat up and turn into a beet. Oswald tried to say something until he just lets out a flustered wheeze, and he just buries his face into your neck. You let out a giggle from his reaction as you wrap your arms around him, pulling him into a little hug.

Soon, the same nurse from before, Vivi came in and smiled when she saw the scene. "Well, look who is awake!" Your gaze went from Oswald to the nurse and you give her a smile "Ah, hello there!" "Hello to you too, sleepy!" She says playfully before letting out a giggle and saying as she pulls up her clipboard "Okay, so I have some good news for ya, girlie! Good news is, you should be healed up in about a week or so! It was quite a nasty shot, but, thankfully you were strong as heck! You survived! I'm sure your boyfriend there is glad you did." You feel Oswald blush even harder by this which makes you let out a small giggle. "Alrighty, now, do you need anything?" You think for a moment before you nod and ask "May I have some water please?" The nurse nods and she says "Sure thing, girlie! I'll be right back!" She salutes you before she walks away to get your request. You glance back down at Ozzy and you say "You heard that, Ozzy? In just a week or more, I can come back home with you!" Oswald pulls his face away from your neck, your secretly a beet boyfriend smiling up at you as he says "Y-Yeah! I'm glad to hear that, my Darling!" You give him a kiss on his nose before letting out a small yawn. Oswald tilts his head at this before he lets out a chuckle and asks "You still tired, Sweetie?" You nod at his words and he says as he was about to get up "Well, I'll leave ya to rest-" but you pull him right back down and nuzzle him. "You aren't going anywhere, Mister! Cuddles are required!" You say as you puff your cheeks, making Oswald chuckle again. "Well, alright then. You three can go back home if you want." Mickey and Goofy nod at this while Donald wasn't even paying attention. "Want me to bring the kids too?" Mickey asks to which Oswald shakes his head and says "Nah, it's alright. They can stay with us." They all cheer from this before they all climb up the hospital bed, some of them lying down by the sides while others have to lie on top of either you or Oswald. Thankfully, all of them could fit on there. They were like a blanket honestly. Oswald lets out a small giggle, enjoying the warmth. But, just in case they get cold, Oswald gets the blanket that was folded up by you and he places it on the bunny kids. The blanket was quite large and they all snuggled underneath it, most of them purring or some of them already snoring quietly.

When Oswald looked back at you, you were already lying down with your eyes closed, starting to drift off. So, Oswald rests his head on your chest and turns his head to the right, getting comfortable before he starts to doze off as well. The last thing he saw as he fell asleep was an open valentines day card with words skribbled below Oswald's last words at the bottom of the card.

'I love you, Orschelish. My precious angel, the love of my life, my everything♡'

"I love you too, Oswald. My wonderful little rose, the love of my life, my everything♡"