Have fun working backstage, loser

( No ones POV )

You slowly open your eyes to have light shining in your face. Man did it feel good to have a little bit of sleep. You stretch out your limbs and sit upright on the couch. You look at your watch seeing it was 8:30.

'Man, I'm gonna be sooo late for work.' You think with a smirk.

...

'I'M GONNA BE SO LATE FOR WORK' yOu tHiNk as you practically flew off the couch and into your kitchen. You put a mug underneath the coffee machine and turned it on as you went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

( 9 minute time skip )

You quickly dry yourself with your towel as you grab an outfit for today. You put on a black long sleeved turtle neck with your casual light mint skirt and hat. You quickly brush your fur, then go to the kitchen grabbing your cup of coffee and chugging it down.

You grab your purse as you run out of your house ( of course locking it ) and you went to your job hoping that you wouldn't be too late.

( Time skip for when you have to go to Mickeys Circus )

You sigh in relief as you made it on time to your last job. You were beyond tired but that didn't matter right now. You made it backstage and Mickey greeted you with a big hug. You smiled a little hugging the goofball back.

He releases you from the hug then he says "Alrighty Schel! I need you to work on the lights and the ropes! That's okay with ya right?"

You nod then sign 'Yeah that's perfectly fine! Thank you, Mick!' Mickey grins at you then he says "Alright! Performance is in just 5 minutes! Go make me proud! Oh wait, you already have!" He starts laughing and you laugh a little with him. You give him a thumbs up as you go to where the lights are.

You rolled up your sleeved up to your elbows as you get prepared to light up the stage. In just a few minutes Mickey comes out and you shine the spotlight on him and he begins.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to Mickeys Circus! I am your host, Mickey and I hope you will all enjoy the show!"

"First up is my good pal, Donald Duck! Please give him a round of applause!"

Everyone claps as Mickey takes a bow and leaves just as Donald goes into position. You opened the curtains and Donald starts with his act.

You watch Donald's act making sure to keep the spotlight on him. Once Donald's performance was over, you cracked your knuckles and the next performance came.

After about an hour all the performances were done and loud cheers came from the crowd. Everyone who did a performance came and took a bow at the stage as you rolled the curtains closed.

As soon as the curtains closed, the gang started to congratulate each other. You climbed down from where the lights were located and you shook away the numbness from your hands.

Mickey sees you and he hugs you like no tomorrow. There was a big grin on his face and he says "We couldn't have done it without you, Schel!" He pulls away from the hug and says "C'mon everyone! Group hug!" Mickey pulls everyone to a hug saying "I am so proud of you all!" Donald chuckles and says "I am proud of myself! I was the best!"

"Hush Donald! Everyone did wonderful!" Mickey says pulling away from the hug. You look at the time on your clock seeing it was now 11:25. Mickey suddenly turns his head seeing the demon and the wolf that you've seen from the cafe.

Mickey quickly goes to them and it seemed the wolf was asking for an autograph which Mickey gladly gave to him. Mickey invited the two to the living room and they both went their as well as the rest of the group with you included.

( Little side note, not everything from the comic/series is going to happen in the book. )

Mickey introduced you to the two people that were sitting in the room. The wolfs name was Boris and the little demon was named Bendy. The wolf was gushing over Mickey's show and the demon just had a calm smile on his face just loving his brothers enthusiasm.

Mickey and Boris were talking for a while until they heard a groan. Their heads immediately snapped to Bendy and ink was starting to pour out from his mouth and roll down from his forehead.

Everyone's faces turned grim and Oswald was frozen to the spot. "Oh no, BENDY!" Boris says holding his brother and rubbing circles in his back to calm him a little as he kept throwing up ink.

This reminded you so much of your sister..

( fLAAAAAAAAAAAAASH bAAAAAAAAAAcKKKKK~ )

You and your sister, Ortensia were just laughing and having a small stroll around the park. You were both talking for a while until Ortensia suddenly froze and feel to the ground on her knees. She clenched her stomach as Ink started to burst from her mouth. You started to freak out and you immediately went to Ortensia's side. This was the first time the ink illness had started to act up in front of you, so you had no idea what to do.

Ortensia clung to your hand tightly as the ink pours out from her mouth. Tears were streaming down from both of your faces and you were thinking of the worse. You didn't want to lose your sister to this illness. After what seemed like centuries, the ink dies down and finally comes to a stop.

You pull Ortensia into a hug and you cry hard and cling onto her as if she was going to die right then and there. Ortensia only smiles weakly hugging you back as she says "Don't worry, Schel.. I won't leave you...

I won't ever leave you..."

But that's what she said three years ago. And you wish you could of told her how much you loved her. You wish you could of held her into a hug one last time and feel her soft fur. You wish you could of just did whatever you could to help her...

B   u   t   y  o  u   c  a  n '  t

4 n D   y 0 U   w 0 N 7   3 V 4 r   h 4 V 3   7 H 3   c H 4 n C 3

( End of Flashback )

You didn't even notice when you were rushed into a room with a few bunny kids to calm you down. You snapped out of your trance to feel a wet substance on your face. You placed your hand on your face and felt that it was tears. The bunny kids that were with you were sitting on your lap or around you, hugging you saying that it was going to be okay. For kids, they are very comforting. You hugged as many kids you could and you closed your eyes listening to their words.

This went on for a few minutes and you opened your glossy eyes weakly smiling down at the kids. They smiled back and they said "Are you alright Miss Orschelis?" You nod and you say "I'm fine thanks to you kiddos. Thank you." They all nod and they stay snuggled up with you. 

You feel your eyes starting to get heavy and you slowly start to doze into the world of dreams...

O r   n i g h t m a r e s

( A little note * aGAi N * I am feeling a bit sick today so I am not sure if I will post tomorrow. I may feel better tomorrow or the day after but I will try to write a bit before I hi  be r  na t  e  f  o r h o u r s a t  a  n u n h e a l  th y  ti m  e )