*rObLOX dEaTh sOUnD*

( No one's POV )

The bright ball of energy which we call the sun was just starting to rise making the earth light up slowly. Children can be heard playing around, many people can be heard talking and laughing,  and the birds were singing their soft sweet melodies.

What where you doing you ask? Well, I have the answer to that question! Today, you are doing something very important! And that is...

Crying over Titanic. You are currently bawling your eyes out as you hug your pillow tightly. You just finished watching the end and boy where you sad. Mickey couldn't join you face to face, but, you put on face cam and made it face your tv so he could hear and see the movie. And the poor mouse was crying his eyes out just like you were.

"tH..tHAT'S SO sAD!" You hear Mickey say over the phone as he blows his nose "I..IT cOuLD hAvE hAd A hA..HAppY EnDIng!I j..JuST, WAAahAAAAAAAAA!" He says as you nod your head in agreement.

You look at your clock and see that it was getting pretty early. It was 6:37 AM at the moment so that means you had to get ready for work. You turn the camera to you and you start to sign to Mickey 'Its almost time for me to go to work, Mick. I'll see you soon!' You wipe the remaining tears from your eyes and you see Mickey nod. "Th..that's fine, Schel! I'll see you at your job! I'm sure Oswald would be happy to see you as well!" He says as he wiggles his eyebrows at you. You start laughing which makes Mickey grin in pride that he got to make you laugh.

You were about to end the call when Mickey says "Oh and Orschelis." Okay you knew he was serious when he says your full name. "Try to smile more, okay? And please do use your voice sometime. It sounds lovely!" Mickey says with a small smile remembering the time when you talked to him. It wasn't for long but Mickey was sure to remember forever.

You blush a bit from the compliment and you nod then sign 'Someday, Mick. Anyways, goodbye!' Mickey waves to you as you end the call. You pick up your phone and you put it in your purse before doing your daily routine for the day.

( Time skip to your first job )

You were currently cleaning the counter tops and let me just say, you were never happier to have the morning shift. Dealing with drunko's is shit. You let out a small sigh as you finished cleaning the counter top. You smile as you place your hands on your hips just as you hear the bell ring. You turn your head to the door and you see The Cup Bros. Every since the day you met, they have come to visit quite often. You guys were now friends!

You wave at the two and Mugman waves back excitedly while Cuphead just winks at you a smirk on his face. The two go to a table and you head over to them. 'The usual?' You sign to which they both nod. 'Comin' right up!' You sign with a big smile as you go to fetch their drinks.

You quickly wash your hands then you go to get their drinks. They come at the same time almost always so you have it prepared already. You grab their orders then make your way back to the table, placing their orders in front of them. "Thank you, Miss Schel!" Mugman says as he pours some of his drink into his cup. 

You let out a small giggle then you sign 'There is no need to call me Miss, Mugman. Just call me Schel.' Mugman nods then he says "Okey dokey, Mi- I mean Schel!" You just smile at his innocence and you go back to your spot waiting for the crew to be here. '3 2 1-' You count in your head and as soon as it hits 1, you hear the bell ring. You open your arms and Mickey immediately tackles you as well as a few bunny kids.

Mickey helps you up though the bunny kids are gripping onto you like their life depended on it. 'Nice to see you too, Mick.' You sign to which Mickey chuckles at. "Were all gonna get a table! I'll tell ya our orders!" He says and you nod. The kids let go of you as they all go to a table. Oswald comes in with the rest of his children and when he spots you, he gives you a small wave to which you wave back and smile. Oswald walks to a table and the other children join him.

( Short chapter sorry hhhhhhhhhhhhh In a rush. )