Great News! [A/N]

Hello everyone! Gums speaking, and here to announce some great news for all of my wonderful readers!

Recently, I've been noticing that despite this book being almost 4 years old now, it has still been getting many readers from all around! And despite my old writing being rather crappy, this book has continued to be one of my most viewed, and most loved. And I have no one to thank but you, yes you!! The person reading this for that!

I've read comments from who I could, and I've been asked to continue this book. At first I was resilient to, since I know how horrible this book was, and is. But, seeing so many comments from all of my loyal readers made me decide to continue this book, and hopefully put it off Hiatus soon!

However, there is a catch.

As you all know, this is a BABQFTIM book, and it's what you all came for. But, due to the creator of this AU being.. very weird in many aspects, I decided that I will not proceed to make this book basically a dedication and some sort of fan-work of her. I do not want to support her any longer.

WOAH WOAH HEY BEFORE YOU CLICK AWAY!!!

These changes will not affect the book whatsoever, oh not at all! It will all continue as usual, but, I just won't be calling it BABQFTIM anymore! Instead, I'll make this into my own "spin-off" AU, where almost everything is the same except it's not made by a heavily problematic person. So, basically, everything is the same! Except it has a different name, and anything that was weird ( pedophilic hints and glorification of mental illnesses, etc ) will be removed.

Now, this AU will simply just be called The Death Wish/The Quest AU, a more simplified version of the previous one! Because who wants to say Bendy and Boris Quest for The Ink Machine every single time? Not me, that's for sure!
Also almost forgot to add, this book will still be tagged with the same tags so it'll be easier to find!

So, to put this all simply, this book is going to be continued, and will hopefully be as it normally is, despite the change! I hope you all won't mind, and if you have any questions, recommendations, etc, then do not hesitate to comment!

Thank you for reading and sticking with me all these years! Let's make it one year more, my dear readers!

Cheers!