Shut up and pass out already

( A little warning for the video, It has some gore and disturbing images that may or may not trigger for those who do not like horror such as this. You have been warned. )

( Your POV )

I slowly started to wake up due to the sun slapping me in the face. I let out a groan and I slowly opened my eyes, trying to get used to the light that was shining through my window. I started to get off of Oswald only to hiss in pain and lie back down. 'It felt like someone was bashing my skull open with a damn hammer!' I put a hand to my head and felt that I was burning up.

'Oh geez, I'm sick and today I have to go to work..' I say mentally to myself letting a heavy sigh escape my lips. I start to get off Oswald once again, this time a bit slower. I successfully did so and I went to the kitchen to do my daily routine. To hell with my sickness.

As I waited for my coffee to be done, I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head go on top of mine. But, I guessed he felt how hot I was because he lifted his head off. "Oh wow, Schel.. Your burning up.." Oswald says to me in his quiet tone as he places a hand to my forehead. "You should get some rest, I'll just call up your jobs and tell them that you're taking a day of-" But I interrupted him and I say "No, Oswald you can't do that. I have to go to work.." I say taking my now finished coffee and taking a few sips.

Oswald huffs then he says "I can't stop you can I?" I shake my head then I quickly chug down my coffee saying "No way hozay, bunnay." Oswald removes his hands from me then he says "Don't go passing out on me, alright?" I just simply give him a nod and I put your mug in the sink. I can wash that when I get back home. I go into my room and see all the bunny children snoring loudly.

I smile a little at this and I get some clothes for after my shower.  I pick out a black turtle neck and my usual skirt along with a pair of matching undergarments. I go into my bathroom and do my business.

( 15 minutes later, with a POV change )

You go out of the bathroom and you walk into the living room. You grab your purse from the coffee table and make sure everything is in there. Once you confirmed, you sling the strap over your shoulders and you put on a pair of high heels and place your little hat onto your head and you open the door to your apartment and walk out of it. You close it behind you and you get your keys from your purse, locking your door. There were a spare keys with Oswald so they wouldn't be locked in for eternity.

You start walking to work as you tried to ignore the headache that you had gotten. The Cafe/Bar wasn't too far so you didn't have to run. You would be there in no time!

( Time skip )

You push open the doors to the Cafe just as Max greets you. You just give him a small wave and you get your usual outfit, and go into the bathroom to change. After you did so, you wash your hands and walk out of the bathroom, ready to get the orders from the customers. You look at your watch and you know that The Cup Bro's are going to come in just a few seconds, so you start counting down.

3...2....1..

The sound of the bell goes off and you smile seeing for how you can time their arrival. They sit in their usual seat and you grab your notepad, and go over to them. You show them the note you always show them for which says "I'm guessing you two want the usual?" But to your surprise, they both shake their heads.

"Is it okay if we get a milkshake instead?" Mugs asks with a bright smile on your face. You nod and you write down their order. "It shall be here shortly." You write down and show them to which they both nod in sync.

You rip out the note and you walk over to Max, showing him the order. He reads it and he starts to prepare their milkshakes. You put your chin on the counter while you wait and your headache seems to be getting worse. You use one of your hands to massage near your temple and you let out a heavy sigh. Maybe you should have stayed home? Well too bad, your here now >;)

Max rings the bell, and you lift your chin, and grab the tray with their milkshakes. You head over to the table and you give them both their milkshakes, to which they thank you. You smile and you head back over to the counter as you wait for more customers to arrive. 

( Time skip to when your at Mickey's Circus )

You trudge along to your last job, wincing every so often when your headache increases. It got way worse for when it was at the Cafe. It felt as if someone was smashing your head to bits while holding you upside down in a fucking desert. Sometimes, it felt as if you were spinning for hours, and to add to the experience you were having, everything was starting to look blurry.

You go into the back studio and Mickey was standing there with a concerned look on his face. Seems Oswald knows you better. "Sche-" But, you knew what Mickey was going to say. You shook your head and say "I'm fine Mickey. Its just a small fever." You give him a smile but you can see the look on Mickey's face that clearly means 'That's some bullshit right there.'

But before Mickey could say something, you were hit with a wave of the head splitting headache which made you clutch your head. You close your eyes tightly and wait for it to go away, but it never did. You open your eyes only to be greeted with a blurry figure, panicking and shouting someones name. Your head was spinning and you couldn't make out anything. All around you was just mixed colors and before you knew it, you fell to the ground and blacked out.

( Mickey's POV )

I saw Schel black out while I was calling for Oswald which made me panic more. 'OHMYGOSHISSHEDYING?!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' I see a running figure and I immediately knew it was Oswald. He rushed to my side faster than I can say his name and he bent down to were Schel had passed out. He turned her over and he felt her forehead, only to quickly pull it away. "Mick, help me get her to my room!" Oswald says to which I nod and and I help carry her up.

We both rush to Oswald's room and he kicks open the door. We both set her on the bed and pull the blanket over her. "Mickey, I need to you get an ice pack and medicine okay? Please hurry!" I nod and I rush out the room to get the said supplies. I find the ice pack in the freezer and I go back to Oswald's room, placing the ice pack on her forehead. I run back out the room and I start to look for the fever medicine.

'It has to be here somewhere..' I say as I look around the studio. After a few of second of looking around, I finally spot it and I grab it, along with a spoon that I found in the kitchen. I go back to Oswald's room and I place the items on the desk. I look towards Orschelis and I see the ice starting to melt. 'Already?!' I question in my head as I see Oswald putting some medicine on the spoon.

Oswald instructs me to lift her up a bit and I do so. He places the spoon in her mouth and makes her swallow. Ew, medicine. But if it is to make her feel better, Its worth it! Her face scrunches up in disgust from tasting the medicine and I can't help but agree. Last time I had a fever, I never wanted to taste that medicine ever again!

Oswald places the cap back on the medicine and sets it on the desk as well as the spoon. "She just needs a bit of rest now, hopefully." He says as he lets out a sigh. I nod and look back towards Schel and see she is resting in piece. 

'I really hope she gets better..'

( Phew, That took a lot of time! Sorry for the late chapter everyone and I just wanted to say, Thank you for 4,2k+ views and 240+ votes! It means so much to me! Have a good day everyone! )