Welcome to your new hel- jOB

( No ones POV )

You let out a sigh as you were cleaning one of the cups with a white rag. You were currently working as the waitress and Max was working as the cook for today. There weren't many customers today so it was a bit peaceful. You look at the time on your watch seeing that you won't have your other job until two more hours. Not too bad..

You placed the cup with the others as you heard the bell from the top of the door going off. You look at who came in, and there was a large group of people. You didn't bother to take a look at them just yet. Just get their orders and serve them, simple, right?

The majority of the group took a seat near the counter that you were at, and some took a seat at the other tables that were provided. You took out your notebook and went to the people that were on the counter. There were four of them at the counter which where a mouse, a duck, a demon, and a wolf.

They told you their orders and you wrote them down on the notepad that was provided for you. You ripped the orders out and gave them to Max so he could prepare them. You went to the other table getting their orders which were from a cat, and mAnY bunny children and a bunny father.

You didn't really take a good look at him but seeing all of those bunny children was familiar and odd, but yet, you felt like you knew them, but there was too much on your mind to think about it at the moment. You skated away with their orders giving them to Max as he passed you some finished orders. You gave it to the mouse and duck which the mouse thanked you with a smile which you only nodded in reply.

While you were waiting for the other orders to come you looked over at the bunny and his children. By taking a closer look you could just catch his face.

Wait a fuck

Your eyes widened in realization as you mentally cursed yourself for not knowing who he was. 420 ( bLAZE iT ) children and a depressed father. It was none other than Ortensia's ol rabbit husbando.

You snapped out of your gaze when Max rung the bell signalling that the orders were done. You you went to get the orders for the demon and the wolf, as well as the cat. You gave it to them which the wolf and cat thanked you, and the demon winked at you like the damn flirt he is. You raised a brow but didn't question it. You were used to it.

While you were waiting for the other orders you kept staring at the bunny known as Oswald for who knows how long which he didn't notice thankfully.

ThANk tHE GoD

Soon it was time to serve Oswald and ALL of his bunny children. Poor Max. You got two of their orders and you skated to their table giving Oswald his order and one of the bunny kids. You went to get the other kids orders and unlucky for you, this went on for two damn diddlin hours.

You let out a sigh when you were done and you looked at the watch that was on your wrist

SHITFUCKSHITFUCKSHITFUCKSHITFUCKSHITFUCKSHITFUCKSHITFUCKAJUHAAAAJDJKDHA

Was the only thing that was going in your mind as you quickly went to the counter and signed quickly to Max 'Gottagotothenextjobsorryyyyyy!'

You quickly go to the ladies restroom to get changed into your other jobs outfit. As soon as you went out the bathroom and ran out of the door to your next job.

( Time skip to 11 PM when you are at your last job. )

You enter the tall building huffing and puffing heavily from all of that running. Ever since you were late for your second job, that meant trouble for the other 4 jobs you had. You were currently at your sixth and last job, but boooooy where you in for a treat.

You quickly rush to your boss's office for your daily paperwork but there was none. Except your boss crossing his arms and giving you a cold glare.

"Miss Orschelis..I am very disappointed in you." He starts shaking his head. "Please let me explain... I just.. my first job there w-" you say in your low whispery tone but you get cut off from your boss yelling "I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR EXCUSES!"

He slams his hands on the table making you jump from his sudden outburst. "DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR COMING IN LATE?! MISS ORSCHELIS YOU ARE ALWAYS LATE AND THERE IS MUCH PAPER WORK TO BE DONE AND YOU COME RUNNIN' IN HERE LATE?!"

Your boss lets out a groan pinching the bridge his nose as he says "I'm sorry Miss but I am going to have to let you go."

Your heart drops as soon as he says those words and you try saying "B..but Mr-" "NO BUTS! YOU ARE FIRED! F I R E D!!!" He yells cutting you off once again. You let out a sigh tears filling your eyes as you nod and say "I understand.. thank you for your time.." You walk out of his office, getting many pitiful looks from the other workers. You head out the building as you start to walk your way home.

Hot tears slowly roll down your cheeks as you walk home and your head was hung low. After about 20 minutes, you finally make it home. You grab your keys out of your purse and you unlock your door then go in, locking it again after you were in.

You take off your purse and putting it on the coffee table as you go to your room for a shower. You take off all of your clothes, you hop in your shower letting the water run down your raven black fur. You washed up quickly putting shampoo and conditioner in your fur and rinsing it out after.

After you were done your shower, you put on a grey turtle neck, and a white skirt that goes just right below your thighs. You put on your grey high heels , grab your purse, and you went out for some fresh air.
You never really got any sleep so to calm yourself, you would just go around town and look at the stars.
While walking out of your house, you couldn't help but notice many posters around town and it sparked your curiosity. ( C u r i o s i t y  k i l l e d   t h e  c a t )
You raise a brow and you grab a poster and see the details that were written.

| Mickey's Marvelous Circus! |
Hiring new recruits this Wednesday! We need help backstage! Come around anytime for tryouts!

'A new job huh? I guess I can give it a shot...' You say to youself mentally. 'Maybe I will see if they are accepting right now..' You look for where it is located then you start heading to what you hope is your new job.

This'll be fun..