Snugglers

( Also, thank you all for 80+ views in such short notice! Really makes me happy! )

( No ones POV )

*Dream*

You slowly sit up in bed to find that the whole room was black. The only thing visible was the bed that you were on. You start to get out of bed to place your feet on the floor only to find there was no floor.

'What...?' You say to your self and you climb back in bed and see if your hand could reach out. The only thing you were touching was water.. water..? The water was boiling hot which caused  you to immediately draw your hand back. You hiss in pain as you shake your hand so the stinging sensation would go away.

But that was no use as you were suddenly kicked into the water by an invisible force. You landed in the water and you tried screaming but to no avail. You reached your hand out to climb back on your bed but you just started to sink. The boiling water was hurting you and you couldn't do anything about it except to just watch as the boiling water tore away your fur, your skin, your flesh, and boiled your bones...

You shot up in bed panting as if you ran 12 miles. You looked at your hands quickly to see it was just normal. You let out a sigh of relief and you slowly started to catch your breath. You looked at the bunny children  and you saw that they were now asleep so you didn't even bother to get up from bed. You pet one of the bunny kids and they start to purr which you find adorable. Guess they got that from Ortensia.

The door to 'your' room opens and Oswald peeks his head in. You give him a small wave and he comes in, closing the door and walking to the side of the bed. He gets out his board starts to write something on it and you wait. He shows it to you and it reads 'Are you alright?'

You nod a little bit giving him a small smile. Oswald lets out a small relieved sigh. There was a comfortable silence until the sound of crashing and anGErY duck noises was heard. Oswald quickly writes on the board then shows you it again and this time it says 'I'll go make sure Donald isn't being clumsy again. I'll see you later.' You nod understanding the situation and Oswald hugs you then leaves the room.

Your smile widened a bit and you felt shifting from the bed. You looked down and the bunny that was on your lap was wiggling its eyebrows at you. You laugh seeing the look they were giving you, and the bunny chuckled a little joining you. The other bunnies started to wake a bit and cute little yawns where heard from them.

The bunny children slowly started to get out of bed and you did as well. You opened the door for them and they went out and joined the other bunny children. You looked at the time on your watch seeing it was 9 o clock..

Oh shizzoodlese

You are 30 fucking minutes late. You let out a groan pinching the bridge of your nose. Might as well call in sick. You looked around for your purse and you saw it on the bedside dresser. You open it and take out your phone texting your boss that you weren't going to make it today. 

Fortunately your boss was a real sweetheart so he understood. ( Its Max ;) ) Can't say the same for your other bosses though. One minute late and your paycheck is decreased which is just plain bullshit.

You put your phone back in your purse taking it while you were at it, and you walk out of your room only to be tackled by Mickey himself. "OHMYGODORSCHELISAREYOUOKAYIWASSOWORRIEDBECAUSEYESTERDAYYOUWERECRYINGANDSCREAMINGANDKICKING(itwasreallypainful)ANDIHOPEYOUAREOKAYAREYOUOKAY?PLEASETELLMEYOUROKAYAAAAAAAA?!" Mickey says/screams while shaking you. It took you a moment to understand what he said but you just nodded signing 'I'm fine Mick.'

Mickey let out a sigh as he stops shaking you. He stands up from tackling you and he gives you a big grin. "Well its nice to know you are alright! Oh and by the way, breakfast is ready!" 

You get up from the ground and you sign 'Thank you, Mickey, but I'm fine. I have to get ready for work. 

"Aww, you have to go already? Well I understand! I hope you have a great day at work!" You nod giving Mickey a short hug and you left the backroom so you could go to work.

( Time skip to your 5th Hellsite. )

You were currently being yelled at by your current boss at another Cafe. In this one you had to wear a damn maid dress and gosh diddly darn it made you uncomfortable. It was way to short for your liking. As soon as you bend down your panties would show. Good thing you wear bloomers. It was only a few more minutes until the bell of the cafe was heard and your boss immediately stopped yelling. He gave you a harsh glare and pointed to the door telling you to go and serve for whoever just came to the cafe.

You nodded and quickly zoomed the fuck outta there and you grabbed your board since it will be hard to sign while shaking a fuckton. You walked to the table trying your best not to trip ( Cause you have some damn 7 inch heels on. w h o  w al k s  o n  th o s e? ) You ended up seeing Oswald and all of his kids there which surprised you.

Oswald sees you and his ears lift up in surprise and a small blush was on his cheeks. He starts to write down on his board 'I didn't know you worked here as well.' You start to write a reply back 'You'd be surprised. Anyway's what can I get you?'

Oswald looks back at the menu then he points to the milkshake and then the kids. 420 milkshakes. Damn Daniel.

You nod then you clear your board and write 'You don't want anything?' Oswald just shakes his head and you nod again and walk to go and prepare the milkshakes. This is going to be a diddly damn long ass ride so buckle up ;00000

( Like an hour an a half later. Hey, I never served 420 bunnies ya n i g g  e s  t )

You placed the last milkshake on the table as the bunny smiles at you and starts to dig in. You smile back at the little fella and Oswald takes out his wallet. You quickly write on your board saying 'Hey, don't worry about it. Its on the house!'

Oswald looks at you in surprise then he writes something on his board saying 'Are you sure?'

You clear your board and write 'Yup! You're my friend so its the least I can do.' You smile at Oswald as you show him your board and surprisingly he has a small smile on his face as well. You give him a quick hug as you walk to the cashier.  After you had served all of the bunny kids, Oswald stood up and lead all the kiddos to the door so they could go back home. Right now you where gathering all the money, so your boss can count the money. After you had gotten all the money, you head backdoor to where your boss was waiting.

You give him the money and he counts it. When he was started to reach the end, every buck he counted his face got mad madder yet madder. ( ;)))))) ) When he was done he had an enraged look on his face. He clenched the money tightly in his face and he glared at you. He figured it out didn't he. Oh shitaki mushrooms.

"Miss Orschelis... we are supposed to have way more money than this after that customer, where is it..?"

You erase your board and write 'I let him have it on the house, Sir. He was a friend of mine.' Your boss reads the board then he says "There is no 'On the house' for some damn friends! Now go out there and tell him to pay!"

You shake your head writing on your board a simple 'No.'

Your boss's face becomes a dark red and he clenched his hand into a tight fist..

He raised his hand..

and striked at you...

And you were left with a bruised eye and cheek....

( WowOOWOoowow!!!11111!!1 sUCh goOD wAY To enD tHIS chApTooR!!11!!1 )