Ya diddly darn work in a diddly dAMn CiRcuS

( No ones POV )

After a while, you had finally made it to Mickeys Circus. It was far away from your house so it took about a god damn HoUR. Ahem anyways

You saw that there was still a light on backstage so that's where you were headed. You walked to the backstage area seeing only a few people there. It was the duck and mouse from the Cafe/Bar and they were both talking. You got the poster from your purse and you just waited until they were done since you didn't want to interrupt them.

After what seemed like a fuckin century, the mouse noticed you and he smiled. He quickly walked over to where you were and he says "Well hey there! What are you doin here if I might ask?"

You raised the poster pointing to where it said 'backstage' and you pointed to yourself. Mickey's smile widened then he says "Oh that's wonderful! Here come over here and we can discuss this!" He led you to the backroom then sat you down on the couch, you across from him.

"Alrighty, I'm just gonna ask a few questions. Is that alright with ya?" He says and you nodded.

"Okey dokey!" Mickey says happily "Is this your first job?" He asks awaiting for your answer. You shook your head then signed 'No, Sir. I've had other jobs so I hope this one won't be too hard.'

Luckily Mickey understood sign language so he nods and says "Do you have experience for dealing with things backstage? Such as the lights, effects, etcetera?" You think for a moment then you nod and signed 'I believe so. I had to work backstage for a talk show before.'

"Welp, I believe that's all the questions I have! Your hired!" Mickey says standing up. "It will be a pleasure workin with ya, pal!" You stand up as well shaking his hand smiling a little as you sign 'Thank you, Mister Mickey.'

Mickey chuckles then he says "You can just call me Mickey or Mick! No need for Mister or Sir!" You nod then sign 'When do I have to start working?'

Mickey thinks for a moment then he says "Well we have our show around night time so I have to say at 10! Is that okay with ya?" You nod then sign 'Absolutely! Thanks again Mist- Mickey!' Mickey nods then he suddenly gasps and says "Oh my word I never got your name! How stupid of me!"

You let out a small laugh then you sign 'I'm Orschelis, Ortensias twin sister.' Mickey's eyes widened then he says "How could I not know that?! I can see for how you two are similar! Y'know she loved to talk about you all the time!"

Hearing that made a smile come to your face then you sign 'Oh that Ortensia. I really do miss her though..' Mickey nods then he says "Yeah, such a shame to see her gone. But we will all have her in our hearts!" He gives you a smile then he brings you into a small hug.

After the hug was finished you sign 'Well I should be getting home now. See you soon Mick.' He nods then he says "Oh! Also, here is my number just in case ya need anything!" After he gives you his number, he waves at you as you leave the room and then leave Mickeys Circus walking back home.

( Time skip to when you are home. )

When you got home you looked at your watch seeing it was 2:34. Wow, time sure does fly past doesn't it?

You go into your home, closing the door after as you put your purse back on your coffee table. You let out a small yawn as you head to your kitchen fixing yourself some black coffee. You place a mug(man) in the coffee maker as you wait for the coffee to pour out. You go to your couch flopping on it and hugging one of the cushions that were provided.