iM gOnnA cHAsE tHIs wHiskEY wiTH pAtrON

(s o me  o n e p l e a s e  g   e t  the  so n g r e  f e r e n c e  )

( No one's POV )

It had been about two weeks from that day and you and Oswald were going along perfectly! He still wasn't talking but you didn't mind. You were in the same occasion, but, it seems that Oswald is getting less sad! Sure he will have his moment but when he is with you, he shows happiness and you appreciate that.

You were currently at your first job, well last now. Max said that you had to work at night since in the morning there were no customers. Though since it was the night shift, you had to wear different attire but you didn't mind all too much. The outfit that you had to wear was a dark violet dress so it wasn't all too different. It was pretty frilly and it wasn't tight so that was fine.

Max had to leave pretty early and he asked you if you can take the shift. You accepted and here you are now, cleaning out a shot glass. You hear the bell on top of the door jingle, signalling that someone had come in. You look up and you see two males come in with cups for heads. 

One of them had a small red nose and liquid hair coming out from his cup as well as a red and white curved striped straw placed by the side. He wore a dark grey shirt that went well with his light grey trench coat, long red pants, and light chestnut shoes. With him was another cup head that had a big blue nose and a straight blue and white striped straw. He had a blue bandana/cape that flowed when he walked and he had a snow white shirt as well as a pair of pants that had a darker shade of blue that went well with his light chestnut shoes.

The two went over to an empty table and that was your cue. You set the glass down and you grab your notepad and pen and head over to the table. 'Hello, what can I get you two fine gentlemen?' You write down on the notepad and you show them to which they read.

"Your mute huh? Well, I just want a pint of beer. What about you, Mugs?" Says the red one turning to his brother. "Just a glass of milk please ma'am!" 'Mugs' Says with a big smile on his face. You nod and write down their orders as well as what you were going to show them next. 'Your orders will be here shortly.' The notepad says as the two men read it again. The red one nods and you walk away to prepare their orders. You grab a pint and you grab a tall glass. You get the beer and you pour it into the tint being careful to not let it over spill. Next, you grab the milk and pour it into the glass. You put the milk back and you take a tray, putting the two drinks on there.

You pick up the tray and you make your way over to the two. You place down the drinks to which they thank you for. You just nod and smile and walk back to the bar. You rest your head on your palm while waiting for refills, or for new costumers to come in. In just a few minutes, a few guys walk in and sit at a booth. Your shift was almost over so by the time you are done serving a few more customers, you can go back home. 

You grab your notepad and pen once again and you walk over to the squad. 'Welcome, what can I get you lads today?' You write down and show the squad. "Can ya give us-" He counts all of his guys and he continues with his sentence "-five glasses of whiskey? Strongest you've got." You nod and show the one you wrote previously 'Your orders will be here shortly.' They all nod and you walk away to prepare their drinks trying to ignore their stares on your ass. 'Fucking disgusting.' You say to yourself mentally rolling your eyes.

You prepare their drinks making sure to not take your time so they won't be pissed. You place their orders on the tray and make your way over to them. You place their drinks down in front of them and they thank you, to which you only nodded at. You walk back to your usual spot and wait a little bit.

Soon, they finished their drinks and you made your way over to them. "W..we need a f..*hic* ew ref..ills..!" He says raising up his glass to which the others cheered agreeing with the guys statement. Damn, guess that whiskey was pretty strong. You take their glasses and you go to prepare more for them.