Get some sleep ya fucker

( No one's POV )

You were currently back at your house trying to go back to sleep. But Insomnia wanted to be a bitch. You were tossing and turning all night just trying to get at least a minute of sleep. But Insomnia has other plans for ya.

You let out an irritated sigh as you just decide to give up. Damn Insomnia. You get off of your bed and go to the kitchen to make some coffee. You don't have work for a while so might as well stay up all night.

You place a mug underneath the coffee machine. Today, you were gonna put some damn sugar and milk in your coffee like a normal person. You get out the sugar and milk and you wait for the coffee. While you were waiting, why not play a movie?

You walk into your living room and look at all the dvd's you have. You weren't in the mood for horror at the moment. Romance? Nah... Comedy? Nope. Sad...?

.....

You insert The Little Prince into the dvd player and turn on your tv. You go and grab a blanket and some snacks so you can eat them while watching the movie. You grab some chips, chocolate, and basically any other junk food that you will regret eating tomorrow.

You put them all on the coffee table as the coffee machine starts to beep. You go and get your coffee and you then walk back into the living room. You play the movie as you set down your coffee mug and wrap yourself in your blanket.

( Only like 15 minutes into the movie )

You were already crying for when The Little Prince got bitten by the snake. You had to get a pack of tissues for all of your tears. "wHYyYY! wHY wOulD iT dO thAT! mY p..PrecIous sOnNNN!" You say as you wipe your eyes continuing to cry your heart out. You started to hear a ringtone and you looked at your purse that was just beside you. You opened your purse and grabbed your cellphone seeing it was Mickey calling.

You answered it and Mickeys voice came through "Oh heya, Schel! I didn't wake you up did I?"

Oh boi, you gon bippity bobbity boopity have to talk yo.

Before you can even answer you saw that The Little Prince was going to always be in the old mans heart which made you cry even harder to which Mickey heard. "Schel?! You okay?! What's happening?!" Mickeys panicked voice comes through from your cellphone.

"cOme bACk mY sOn cOMe bAAaaaacK! gET YouR asS bAck HeRE tO thE gROuND noT tHE dAMn sKYYYYYYYY!" You say.

Silence came from your cellphone until Mickey says "Are ya watching what I think you are watchin?"

"W..watching what..?" You say into the cellphone. There was silence again for a few seconds..

"I'm comin over. pAUse thE mOViE gIrL!!" Before you could answer, Mickey canceled the call. You paused the movie wiping your remaining tears as you waited for Mickey.

( 5 Minutes later )

There were knocks on your door not too long after and you immediately got up. You opened the door and Mickey was standing there with a blanket and pillow. You stepped out of the way and he came in setting his stuff down next to yours.

He wrapped himself in the blanket while you did the same next to him. You unpaused the movie and let the magic begin.

You opened the snacks and you and Mickey dug in while watching the movie closely. You both knew that after this movie, you would be making tons of references. 

Hell yeah. 

( Sorry for all these timeskips ;) )

Both you aND Mickey were now crying as you see the group break the glass jar that were filled with plenty stars. You were both hugging each other tightly as the stars start to float back to their places in the sky.

"I..ItS sO beAUtiFUl..! iTs sO hAppY yeT sAd aND.. anD..!" Mickey says but sobs even harder as he stuffs some chocolate in his mouth. You were trying to say something aNYthIng but all that came out was useless blubbering as if you were a fish trying to speak underwater.

A few more minutes into the movie and both of you were basically considered water fountains. The old man was in the hospital and the little girl and her mother were paying a visit to him. The movie started to end and both you and Mickey were wailing sounding like hyenas that were stuck in a megaphone.

The credits started to roll in and you and Mickeys crying was starting to die down. Mickey wipes his eyes with a piece of tissue, blowing his nose soon after.

"Heh, thank's for invitin' me, Schel..! This was such a great movie!" You nod then you say "Its no problem at all Mick! Come anytime!"

Mickey smiles at you as he gives you a tight hug. He gets his pillow and blanket then he says "Well, I should be headin' home now. I'll see ya tomorrow, Orschelis!" Mickey heads out the door, not before he waves at you. You wave back at him as he closes the door. You get up and lock the door then look at your coffee table.

You have quite a mess to clean up.

( Alrighty, next chapter I will try to make it a bit more romantic between you and Oswald. You need to step up yo game girl! )