!Amazing performance!

( Video is owned by the ketchupo! Please do check them out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0mTH-7ORBB_N8_lrn_P8_g )

( Your POV )

I bowed and opened my eyes after my performance and everyone was silent for a moment. Then suddenly, applause rang through the air and the crown cheered loudly. I was surprised that they actually liked it and I straightened my back to take a good look at the crowd. They were chanting my name and saying so many compliments and it made me tear up seeing this much support.

I feel a big smile go on my face as I felt hot tears roll down from my eyes and past my cheeks. I put a hand to my mouth to muffle my sobs. With my other hand I waved at the cheering crowd and went backstage. There I fell on my knees and started to cry happily. I wasn't used to this much support and seeing so many people, It is magnificent.. 

I felt someone hug me and I immediately knew it was Mickey. "Ozzy! Come over here! Schel needs hugs, ASAP!" Mickey says and I felt for who I guessed was Oswald hug me while I cried my eyes out. I opened my eyes slightly and I saw both Mickey and Oswald smiling down at my small figure. I smiled back and I started to crying harder.

"You were amazing out there, Schel!" Mickey says with a big smile on his face. Oswald nods in agreement and he says in a whispery tone "Truly incredible." which just made my heart do flips. After a few more minutes of bawling my eyes out, they started to just become small sniffles and hiccups once in a while. Exhausting just came into a big wave and I just felt like taking a nap.

"Are ya feeling better, Schel?" Mickey asks me to which I nod at. 'Thank you both so much.' I sign to them knowing my throat was probably not in the condition to talk at the moment. It felt as if it were on fire. We both all just sat on the floor hugging each other for a bit occasionally getting small but yet big compliments from the duo. Mickey looked at the time then he says "Guess that's my cue. I'll see you after my performance, Okay Schel?" Mickey says pulling away from the hug.

I nod and I give him a thumbs up. Mickey ruffles my fur a little bit then he goes on stage with the new recruits shining the spotlight on him as he started to perform. However, Oswald doesn't let go. He continues to cling onto me but I don't really mind at all. I lean my back on his chest and I look behind me to see Oswald looking directly back into my eyes. 

Oswald starts to lean closer to my face slowly and soon, he seals the gap between our lips. I feel my whole face start to get hot and I know that I am blushing as red as a rose. 'So this is how it feels to kiss someone huh..?' I think to myself.

I let myself melt into the kiss and my eyes start to slowly close. 'It feels nice...' Oswald turns me to him, making me sit on his lap and he deepens the kiss. My hands go to his cheeks and his hands travel from my back, to my waist, gripping onto it firmly. Oswald pulls away a bit and he murmurs "I love you..." only for him to pull me back into a kiss.

'What'd I do to deserve him?'