mY prEcIoUs SOn oF a CinNAroLl

( Hhhhhhhh running out of ideasssssss )

( No one's POV )

You climbed onto the top for where all the lights where and everyone were setting up all the props and such. You made sure all the lights were stable and the sacks were set up. It was all in order so you gave Mickey a thumbs up.

Mickey went up on stage just as you shined the spotlight on him. Mickey did his introduction and he says "First up folks is, Donald Duck! Give him a round of applause!" The crowd obeys and they start to clap for the said duck who came up on stage. You set one light on him and the other on his act. Donald takes a bow as a grin appears on his face and he starts his act.

( 15 minute time skip. )

Donald finished his act and the crowd is cheering loudly for him. You smile at all the people even though they can't see you and the next act comes in. Though but you can't help but notice a very familiar excited wolf watching the show with a big smile on their face. A small smile comes to your face seeing someone so excited about the show. 'So precious.' You think but you got snapped out of your thoughts when the act ended.

You guided the spotlight to the next and final actor for which was Mickey and the 420 ( b lAz E iT *dEEP inhALE* ) bunny children. The music started and the song started to play. Mickey danced to the beat and some of the bunny children copied while the others where doing their own dance which was thankfully part of the script.

You look towards the wolf or Boris as that was his name, and see he was cheering Mickey on giving many compliments. You giggle a little bit and you focus on the lights so you won't mess it up. After a few more minutes, the show was done and Mickey and all the children bowed with big smiled on their faces.

The crowd all cheered as Mickey and the children all arose and waved, blowing kisses as you let the curtain fall. The children started to dance around happily as you listened to what some of them had to say "Oh yeah! We were so cooool!" One of the bunny kids saying "It was really amazing! Especially me~" one of the bunny kids said dramatically as they fell to floor with a smile on their face. "I liked it when Donald fell into the pool on got wet!" One of the bunny children say as another one said "What are you? Three? Stop watching Dora!"

You laughed a little at that last comment as you climbed down from your spot, landing on the ground to which Mickey immediately captured you into a big hug. "You are the best backstage worker ever! Oh! That reminds me!" Mickey says pulling away from the hug and holding you by the shoulders. "Lotsa people came for backstage working and I was wondering if you wanted a promotion!" 

'A promotion? What kind?' You signed much to Mickey's disappointment but he kept the smile on his face. "You can work as an actor! Well that is if you have a talent. Do you have any?" Mickey asks to which you nod. "Well, I am very flexible I guess. Should I demonstrate?" You ask to which Mickey nods and lets go of your shoulders. 

You stretch a little bit first then you start to bend backwards until your hands are touching the floor and your head is in between your legs. Mickey screams and he says "HOLY MOLY ORSCHELIS ARE YOU OKAY?!" You giggle a little bit then you sign 'Relax , Mickey its fine. This is what I meant.'

Mickey breathes a sigh of relief then he says "That is mighty impressive! But you almost gave me a heart attack there!" You go back to your normal pose ( Which is just standing ) then you sign 'Does this mean I can be a contortionist?' Mickey nods a little then he says "Yes! Definitely! Absolutely!" ( rEfErencEs AheEEeEEEe ) A big smile comes to your face and you give Mickey a big hug.

"Thank you Mickey!" You say joyfully which brings a big smile to Mickeys face hearing you talk. You pull away from the hug and look on your watch and see that it was time to go home. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow! Bye, Mick!" You say as you get your purse and start to walk out of the circus while Mickey waves at you. You give a quick wave back and you start to run home, excited about your new promotion.

"I'M GOING TO BE A CONTORTIONIST!" You yell excitedly, bringing your fists into the air as you start laughing into the night sky.