Bunny kids shall take over the w o r l d

( This an excuse for a chapter. Ain't got no ideas. If you guys have ideas, please do share! I would love to hear em! )

( No one's POV )

After that day, you had always acted from then on. You would stretch your body as far as it can go and the crowd always loved it. Everyday of work you had, you would always try different techniques and see for how far you can take it. They couldn't believe for what you can do with your body and it was certainly entertaining!

Do you think the good news stops there? No can do! You and Oswald are now an official couple! Girlfriend and Boyfriend to be exact. Now, lets get back to you shall we?

You were currently in your house since today was a Friday. You were upside down on your couch reading A Series of Unfortunate Events. You were currently on the last book and boy did you love these books. You heard three knocks on your door and you looked towards it. You put a bookmark on your book and flipped right side up. You placed your book and the coffee table and you walked to the door.

You looked through the peep hole and you saw that it was Oswald and all his bunny children. You smiled and you unlocked your door and opened it letting them all in. The children all ran in and they immediately went to the couch. You giggled at their behavior and you soon felt two arms wrap around your waist and a head go on your shoulder.

Immediately knowing who is was, you turned your head and gave him a small peck to which Oswald smiled at. "I am da king of couches! Bow down to.. um... mEeEtH!" One of the bunny children say with one of your books on their head. The other bunny children gasped and they bowed down... but one of them.

"I shallth not bow to thee! For I am the double king!" The first king gasped and he says "B..but that's no fair! I have some fancy wine!" The double kind shakes his head then he says "O yah? Well I have SHAMPAGNAY!!" One of the bunny kids whispered something and he repeats "CHAMPAGNE!"

The first kind gasped and he says "I DIE NOW!" And so he did, very dramatically. He put a paw to his head and swayed a little until he fell on his back on the couch sticking out one of his legs. "REVOLUTIONNNNNNNN!" One of the bunny kids say and the others yell in agreement and they start to jump on the couch shouting "DOMINATIONNNNNNN!"

You and Oswald watched in amusement as all his kids jump on the couch shouting. The 'dead' bunny kid was covered with books as a funeral and no one even arrived at it. That's sad. "We should totally join them." You say snapping Oswald out of his daze. He nods then he picks you up and shouts "I PROMOTE ORSCHELIS TO BE THE QUEEN!"

All the bunny kids attention snaps to Oswald and a few of them say in unison"Oh? A new comer? How interesting.." The group put a paw to their chin and grin as if they were Satan himself. Oswald sets you on one of his shoulders and he says in a British accent "Indeed! Here we have the beautiful Orschelis, and I wish for her to become the queen. I am hoping that my request will be accepted and if not..well.. there will be.. consequences."

The bunny kids gasp but one of them didn't back down. "No. Fite me, pops- umm.. bArON!" Oswald grins and he sets you down and he says "Bring it on, chump!" The bunny kid acts offended and he says "CHAAAAARGE!" All the 420 kids charge at Oswald and they knock him down to the ground. You hear high pitched squeals and you guessed it was from Oswald. You sit down on the ground and you laugh a little getting the bunny kids attention. "cAPtURe!" 

"Wait wh-" but it was too late as the bunny kids made a child wall around you by standing on the others heads and holding paws. Oswald gets up and once he spots the wall he says "I shall save you my queen!"

You look around the castle and see many bunny kids faces staring back at you. Some of their backs were turned to you, and some facing you. "Heya mom." One of the bunny kids say with a chill tone. "Hey kiddo." You respond back. While Oswald was trying to free you, you started a conversation with some of the bunny kids. You got to know some of their hobbies and for what they wanted to be when they grew up. 

Your conversation got interrupted when Oswald started to take away some of the bunny kids. "O no. He got me lads!" One of the bunny children say for who got removed and some of the bunny children got tumbled down due to some of them missing. "Wha! No fair!" You hear a bunny child say.

Oswald picks you up again then he says "The new queen! And I shall be, the KING!" He lifts you in the air like that part in The Lion King and the bunny kids surrendered. Oswald grins proudly and he says "Buuut, you little chaps shall be the royal children. Princesses and Princes!" The bunny children cheer and one of them says "Where my dress doe?"

You think for a moment then you snap your fingers and say "Fear not dear princesses, for I have dresses!" You release yourself from Oswalds grip and you run into your room, searching through your closet to see if you still had your dresses from when you were little. 

You smile once you find them and you gather all the dresses and run back to the living room. "I have the royal dresses!" You state proudly as some of the bunny children cheer. They get into a line and you hand them your dresses, to which they put on. "I look like soo good in this." One of them say striking a pose. "Same gurrrrrl sameeeee!" Another one says doing a small twirl and striking a pose next to the first one. "I look better than all you peasants." Another one says pointing their nose into the air with a sassy look.

The other two gasp dramatically and one say "bEcKy hOW dAre YoU!" "Oh I dare, Monique, I dare!" They start to 'argue' for who looks better and the second one had to break the fight. "Guuuurls. I bet when a man sees us, he will like drop dead and we will step on his grave." She says crossing her arms. The two bunny children think about then they say "Darn right, Jessica." Jessica smiles and they all pose again.

'Where did these kids learn this.' You say mentally to yourself as you finish handing out the dresses. As if Oswald read your mind, he says "Donald watches waaaaaay to many drama shows." You nod, now understanding. But you have to admit, its entertaining.

After the kids ( And maybe Oswald ) done a few more poses, the bunny kids were soon tired from using all of their energy. "I claim this as my sleeping area!" One of the bunny kids say and they passed out flat on their face.

You and Oswald shared a look and while most of the bunny kids started to fall asleep, you and Oswald started to pick them up and place them on your bed. It took a while to put them all to bed but you two finally did it. 

Oswald flops down onto the couch letting out a small sigh. You flop on top of him feeling exhaustion take over you. Oswald wraps his arms around you and snuggles you. You smile and you hug him back as you start to slip into unconsciousness.

( Take this lAME excuse of a chapter *thROwS anD RuNS aWAY* )