BLuSHuUuUUUu

( Continue from yesterdays chapter. )

( No one's POV )

While the two brothers get their seats, you wait by the counter top like the usual and you look over at Oswald. You take notice to his furry black for that coated his body and his pale white face and his little cute nose. Today, he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and boy was he hot. 

A small smile made its way to your face just by the sight of Oswald. Though since you were starting to stare at him, he seemed to notice someones gaze on him. As soon as you notice this, you get a glass and a clean rag and pretend to clean it with a small pink tint on your face. But unknown to you, Oswald already knew and he was secretly wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You take a small peek at Oswald and he was looking at you with a smirk on your face making your face get more pink then it already was. The Cup Bro's noticed this and they shared looks that meant

'Should we hook em up?' 'heCk yEAH! I TOTALLY SHIP OSWELIS! YEAAAAAAAAAH!' 'tOTALLY! I SHIP IT TOO! wE neEd t-ShIRtS!' And so the brothers slammed their payment on the table and ran out of the cafe to make every single kind of shipping merch ever.

You watched as the brothers ran out of the cafe and you were kinda confused. Guess they were in a rush. You shrugged it off and you hear Mickey call you. You went to his table and he said for what he, Oswald, and the kids wanted. You gave him a thumbs up and you went to prepare their food and drinks. 

( Time skip to like almost an hour. )

You let out a sigh as you stretched your back. Serving all of those kids was painful but definitely worth it. 'Just look at their little happy faces!' You think to yourself seeing all of the kids have joyful expressions on their faces as they ate and drank their food.

You sit down on one of the stools and you let yourself relax for a bit. You look at the clock and see that it was 7:09. You have to work for about another hour and a half. There weren't may customers at the moment so right now you are just going to sit back and rela-

Several people started to pool into the cafe making your jaw drop. Welp, time to get back to work. You stand up from the stool and you go back to the counter. You crack your knuckles and say mentally 'This is gonna be hell'

( Fuckin and HouR anD 25 mInuTEs lateR )

You had finally finished the sea of people's orders and you were pretty proud of yourself. You look at the time and your eyes widened in shock. Mickey was about to say something to you, but , you had already grabbed your outfit and sprinted to the bathroom to change. You sprinted back out after 17 seconds and Max entered the Cafe. "He-" But he couldn't even finish his sentence when you gave him the keys and sprinted out the door as fast as you can. 

Mickey was left with his index finger up and his mouth open to say something. He closed his mouth and let out a sigh knowing that you over worked yourself. He let a smile come to his face and he says "Well, cmon Ozzy! We have to go home!" He says to which his brother only nods to and he stands up. Mickey starts to lead the way to their home with Oswald and all of his little bunny children following.

( Ho w m a ny  ti me s k i p s  * W E E p * )

You were currently running to Mickeys circus since the other job had made you work for several more minutes. So now, you had to basically run all the way to your last job. You open the door to backstage and you flop on the floor trying to catch your breath. Mickey was about to do his daily tackle but when he saw you on the floor he let out a gasp.

He was about to help you up until you said "J..just gi..give me a..a sec..Mick..." He hesitated for a second but he picked you up onto a sitting position. "Are you alright there, Schel..?" Mickey asks waiting for your response. "Y..yeah just..In a rush.. whens the..show going t..to start..?" You ask looking up at him.

Mickey was surprised you were using your voice but that was one of the least of his concerns right now. " In about 10 minutes.. ,but..Schel,... your overworking yourself too much.." Mickey says letting out a sigh. "Its fine Mick... everythings fine.." You say giving him a small smile. Mickey studies you for a moment before he says "Alright.. but please... just.. have some days off when you need them okay..? Please..?" Mickey says. You think for a moment then you nod.

Mickey smiles at you then he brings you into a bear hug. You hug him back and you two stay like that for a little bit. Mickey finally pulls back and he helps you up from the ground. "Alright, show's in about 8 more minutes. Take your time okay?" Mickey says his smile growing a bit. You nod and say "Thank you Mickey." 

Mickey gives you a quick hug and once he lets go, you go to the bathroom to fix yourself up.

Its time to get this show on the road.

( *sObBInG oVEr mIcKEY* )