This freakin' flirt

( No one's POV )

Ahh, weekends. A time to relax and do whatever the hell you want. You were currently walking to Max's cafe to get a small drink. Mickey said that he and his brother, Oswald, would be there as well so that's a bonus!

You push open the doors to the cafe immediately getting blasted with the smell of various foods. You spot Max and you wave at him and sit on one of the stools by the bar. Max smiles then he says "Hey there Schel. Surprise to see you here." You smile at him then shrug. "I'm guessing you want your usual?" Max asks earning a nod from you. He goes to the back to purr ( gET iT?! cAuse yoUR A cAt and... ) your milk.

You look around the bar to see if you spot Mickey or Oswald but none so far. Maybe they are just a tad bit late. Max places your glass in front of you as he went to tend to the other customers. You take a sip of your drink as your tail sways left and right. It seems to do that a lot when you are waiting.

You hear the bell ring and you look over to find Mickey, Oswald, and all the children there. As soon as Mickey spots you, his face has a big grin on it and he does his tackle routine. That little goofball.

You giggle a bit at the mouse that's hugging you and you pat his back. He releases you and sits next to you. Oswald comes over and he sits down to the left of you as the bunny children sit on your laps, and the others cling onto the trio.

You smile at all the bunny kids as some of them argue for who should go on who's lap. Let's just say most of them just piled onto your lap. Guess you were a child magnet.

Mickey chuckles at this and he orders a burger while Oswald and the children ordered nothing

Mickey chuckles at this and he orders a burger while Oswald and the children ordered nothing. You felt someone's eyes on you and it was none other than Oswald himself. He was staring at you and you were actually getting kinda nervous. You shifted your gaze to your cup and you drink some more. You still feel his gaze on you and you actually start to blush.

'ConTrOl yOURsElf gIRl! he AIn'T ChEKin yOU OuT!' You say to yourself mentally as you try to cool down your blush.

( Oswalds POV )

I'm totally checking her out

( Back to Normal POV )

Instead of calming your blush down it starts to grow. Meanwhile with Mickey he was playing with a few of the bunny kids. Tickling them and doing impersonations which made the kids giggle and laugh. A little smile made itself to your mouth as you put your gaze back to Oswald.

'hE'S sTiLL stARiNg aT mE' You say to yourself. You ended up staring back at him with a smug look on your face even though you were screaming on the inside.

'Take a picture, Ozzy. It seems you find me quite attractive, eh?' You sign to him as you wiggle your eyebrows. Oswald looks shocked for a moment before he starts to write on his board.

'Can't help it. You are very beautiful.' He says and he winks at you. Now it was your turn to be shocked and you started to blush probably started to look redder by a tomato by now.

'Oh you little tease!' You sign at him sticking your tongue at him in a playful manner. Oswald erases his board then writes on it again. 'I'm sure your tongue can do more than than.' His board wrote making your face heat up even more if that was possible.

This sly do- b u n n y

You huff and turn away trying your best to hide your face. Good thing Mickers didn't notice. That sweet cheeto. Oswald starts to write something down but you try your best to ignore it. He taps your shoulder and you take a look at his board.

'Hey, is that your phone in your back pocket? Because that ass is calling me' Oswald winks at you repeatedly while you hide your face in your hands. You have a damn skirt on y o u s h i t

Oswald erases the board and he looks over at Mickey who is really fuckin' confused. After your blush calmed down a bit Mickey gave you a smug ass look.

Oh he knows what's going on alright.

t r a  i t o r

You drink the rest of your milk pausing when it wasn't cold anymore. It was that deathly lukewarm.

 N  E    V  E R  A  G O O D  T H I NG

Your face scrunched up and you forced yourself to swallow the rest of that shit. Good thing you didn't break the damn glass. dAMn dAMn h  E  A T

Mickey gives you a questioning glance and you just sign 'l u ke  w a  rm' Mickey understands completely and he shivers just at the thought of it.

"How about we all go to the pool? It's a nice day outside! Perfect for a good ol' swim! What do ya'll say?"

Oswald only gives a silent nod and you sign 'Sure, why not? Sounds good!' Mickey smiles as all the children jump around happily. "Its settled then! Let's all get ready! There should be a pool nearby! Oh and Schel, its alright if I pick you up arouuunndddd" Mickey stops and glances at the clock. "Arounnd 3 AM is okay?" You nod giving him a thumbs up as Mickey starts to look excited.

"Awesome! C'mon Ozzy! Let's go and get ready!" Mickey tugs on Oswald as he runs out of the diner with him with the children following close behind. You chuckle at Mickey's enthusiasm and you pay for your drink. You exit the diner and you walk back to your house to go and get ready for the pool.

Hey, you may be a cat but damn diddly darn you l o v  e water. Unlike a certain twin of yours.