lIcCs yO BlOOD

( Henlo fellow mOrTAlS, iT iS I yOUr TErRiBlE AuThoR! I'm sorry that this chapter is short but, get your arse ready for dRaMA! pUT tHe cRoWN If dRaMA QuEEn uPOn My HEaD AyAYAyAyAYaYAAaAaAakKkKkKAAaAaA! )

( No Ones POV )

Its only been a few days and you were starting to get concerned for The Cup Bros. They started to act stranger, barely talking, looking as serious as a cop, more alert, and would almost always have their fingers in a shape of a gun for some odd reason. They were even starting to not arrive sometimes and you were wondering why. Today, they didn't arrive but instead, two familiar faces. The wolf and demon you met from Mickeys circus came today and even they had scared looks on their face. They sat at a table and glanced around once in a while, as if something would jump out at them.. Or..someone.

You went towards them slowly and wrote on the notepad that was provided for youand showed it to them when you were done. 'Hello and welcome. What can I get you two today?' It read and the demon or as his name is, Bendy says "Just a glass of water for me please. What about you bro?" The wolf, Boris, beside him says "Can I have a glass of 7UP? And a burger please?" You nod and show them and old page. 'Your orders will be here shortly.' They both nod and you skate to the back to get their orders.

After preparing the burger and putting their desired drinks into two glasses, you skate your way back to them and hand them their orders, to which they thank you kindly. You just give them a small smile and you go back to the counter, waiting until they were done with their order. After a few minutes, they placed down their money and stood up, about to leave the Cafe/Bar until The Cup Bros walked in. They were about to greet you until their eyes landed on Bendy and Boris and they froze in their tracks.

Cupheads face went to 0 to 100 real quick and as for Mugman, his expression only read the words 'Run.' (dUUUn DUn dUn DuN dUN-) They quickly bolted out the door while the two cup heads sprinted on after them. But, before they left, you saw their fingers in the shape of guns and glowing brightly..

Oh no..

You quickly take off your skates and put on your flats and run after them, to make sure that no one gets hurt. You aren't having anyone dying today and not ever just because of your sloe thinking.

You see a flash of blue go to an alley way nearby and you run after it, knowing it could possibly be Mugman. You run into the alley and follow for where the glowing blue light was. After make a few turns, you were met with a grinning Cuphead, aiming his finger gun at Bendy, who looked terrified for what was about to happen. Mugman and Boris weren't seen anywhere, but you didn't have the time to think about them.

You heard a whirring sound and when you looked at Cupheads hand, you saw it turning blue at a fast pace and you got startled at this. You couldn't just stand there and watch the poor little demon die. You quickly run to the spot and you push the little demon out of the way just as the gun went off with a loud-

BANG!

You saw a flash of blue coming your way before everything fell silent. A sudden rush of pain went to your torsoas tears started to build up in your eyes from the pain. You looked down slowly only to see a big gaping hole in your body, dripping with your crimson red blood. You started to shake like a leaf and your eyesight went blurry as you started to hear shouting before everything went black. 

The last thing you saw was blood rushing out of you as you fell to the hard concrete ground.

( *rUbS hANDs EvILy oN mY tHRonE* And no, ya'll ain't dead for now ;)))))))) )