Chapter 30

"...Could you please explain to me what is going on?" You asked quietly, feeling the tears burning in your eyes.

You felt insecure and unstable, you felt like the beautiful life that had just began was going to end.

"Y/n, let me book a ticket for you to move to Venice. Hm?" He carried on to smile, "Don't you want to live with your parents?"

You shook your head slowly, unknown of what situation you were in, but the way Jimin acted scared you.

Your mind was filled with uncertainty and you could sense something unpleasant, it was just that you didn't know what it was, yet it became more and more tensed.

"Jimin, please just tell me what is going on." Your tears rolled out helplessly, as you began to cry uncontrollably.

Your head was swarmed with imbalance, and you feared that everything that you loved would leave you.

He chuckled lightly, still pretending that everything was fine, "Honey, I want you to be safe, so you need to move to Venice."

He sounded mentally ill, a lunatic who had escaped the asylum, and it scared you to bits.

You held onto his arm, clutching it tightly, "You're going to leave me?"

"Are you going to leave me?" Your voice becoming strained and desperate, his ignorance and unfamiliarity hurting you.

He furrowed his eyebrows in disappointment, but that expression only maintained for a split second, changing back to that careless smile immediately.

"Leave on Tuesday, isn't that great?" He asked you rhetorically, not giving you a chance to refuse.

"Don't worry, you'll be sent there safely, trust me."

He left you there, walking to the bedroom, where he probably booked you a plane ticket.

Later on, he came out, picking you up from the floor, "I guess I'll never see you again."

He brushed your hair softly, a bit too gentle and odd in this moment. You ran out of words to describe your disbelief.

"Let me call my mother." You whimpered, that was the only comfort you needed.

"Give me her Venice number," You said, "the number that I have of her is invalid."

He titled his head, as if he was confused, "Why call your mother when you're going to meet her soon?"

"Please!" You yelled, screaming through your cries, "Jimin, I want to speak to her!"

"You're going to get her, just Tuesday." He said, without blinking.

You felt the urge to slap him, but remembering what he had gotten from his father stopped you.

"Y/n, don't force me." He said, this time a bit more serious, "Everything is under my control, and it's going to be fine."

You shook your head furiously, wanting to argue, but he pulled you into a hug forcefully.

"It'll be fine."

***

You insisted to go to school today, actually you sneaked out when Jimin went to work.

He wasn't at home for the entire of yesterday, not even back to sleep. While you were home alone, you finished the artwork to relax yourself from the nervousness and stress you were currently in.

Now, despite the fact that you were in an empty class as the students were at another lesson, the quietness frightened you, and all you could to calm yourself was to do the final touches of the landscape.

You wanted to speak to DuHo, you wanted to know what he heard from that phone call, but he was in a lesson, and there's no art lesson for the class today.

Sadly, you had to leave school early, there was no use of you staying there. Therefore, today was the last day of you teaching

You did not bother to inform the principal that you would be moving soon, you assumed that Jimin would do that for you.

When you got home, you realized that there was no one, only you, sitting there on bed, looking at the ceiling and remembering the days when you and Jimin would have fun.

Those days seemed to be yesterday, and it was gone already.

You decided to pack your cases, and began to first gather your things that were in the drawer.

That's when a piece of paper caught your attention.

A line of numbers you've never seen written below the name of Park JiSung.

That was your father, and it must be his Italy number.