Chapter 28

You woke up, lying on your bed. Jimin sat besides you, typing something on his laptop.

Your head was in pain, it must've been the worst hangover you ever had, as if Super Mario was in there, not only did he run, but also jumped on the mushrooms multiple times.

"Good morning." Your husband said, "I guess you have a headache, so I made some soup for you."

You sat up slowly, rubbing your temples, hoping that it would soothe the pain.

"What the hell happened last night?" You croaked, your voice sounded strained, as if you were an evil witch in a fairytale.

He closed his laptop, putting it aside, and faced you properly, "You were drunk."

"What now?" You asked again, your mind beyond jumbled.

"I got home, to find you with liquor bottles all over the floor." He explained, "You were complaining."

"Complaining?"

"Yeah, oh Jimin doesn't love me anymore~" He said with a high pitched voice, probably imitating your voice, "Jimin's cheating on me~ I love Jimin so much bu-"

"Stop," You cut him off, because you already had an idea of what stupid stuff you did last night, "I've been reminded."

"This is so embarassinggg!!!" You whined, ruffling your hair while he looked at you helplessly.

"Let's get you some soup, my dear. I hope that makes you better." He suggested, helping you to get off the bed.

He poured you a big bowl of something smelling delicious. It should be chicken soup. Nice and rich chicken soup!

"Ah, thanks bro. You're the best." You said, spooning huge amounts into your mouth.

"Who's your bro now, hm?" He asked and you choked, "Excuse me, I thought I'm your husband."

You smiled at him stiffly, "Well, you see, I use 'bro' with everyone..."

He didn't look pleased, "Are you angry? Did you think I would cheat on you?"

Now you found yourself in an extreme awkward situation, you didn't want to explain to him what was bothering you, but you remembered your mother telling you communication could be the best thing to solve a problem.

"Agh mannnn~" You slurred, "It's just what normal housewives thinks~ You don't need to worry."

"It's only normal housewives who doesn't trust their husbands that think these things." He stated sternly, then paused and changed his tone softer, "You don't trust me?"

You felt like a terrible person, Jimin just had the ability to make everyone feel bad with his innocent and pure face, which could be hurt.

"No..." You said, "I was just wondering why you're always on your phone in the bedroom. Like you do it privately."

"Oh." He shrugged, rubbing his shoulder, "I'm sorry. I just don't want to be too noisy in front of you, especially if it's work related."

"No, no, everything is work related." He corrected, and he didn't sound like he was dishonest.

You continued to drink your soup, not knowing what to say or what to do.

"I'm sorry... Do you forgive me?" He asked, his puppy eyes gleaming at you.

"Yeah. It's actually me, I wasn't being considerate enough. Sorry about that." You said, ashamed.

He put his arm around you and kissed your head, "It doesn't matter, lovie. I'll love you forever and ever."

***

Luckily today was a Saturday, you didn't need to go to school.

You decided to carry on with the artwork of the Eiffel Tower, it was just this time Jimin was next to you.

He sat on the couch, typing his work on his laptop, like what he'd do usually; while you sat on the carpet, your head in the level of his knees, and drew on the table.

"What are you doing, my dear?" He asked, looking at the paper.

"I'm doing a landscape." You said, "Remember the night we went to the Eiffel Tower?"

"That night when we kissed?" He asked.

You slapped his leg, slightly irratated by shyness, "I'm going to recreate that beautiful place in my artwork."

He chuckled lightly, removing his eyes away from the paper, and moved onto you.

His eyes were so tender, as if they were watery, it made your heart leap, like jumping on a trampoline.

Just as he was going to open his mouth to say something, his phone started ringing.

He looked at the screen, and his eyes changed almost instantly, from sweet and pure, to dark and disturbed, his eyebrows furrowed into furstration.

This time, according to his promises, he did not move away to take this phone call.

"Yes, father." He said, his voice so serious yet impatient.

They had a rather short conversation, before Jimin started raging, "Not so fast, please father!"

He was in flames, as if what his father said was unwanted. Yet, looked so desperate and sad, refusing something.

"Please, no." He pleaded, but the call ended with his father's hang up coldly.

He sighed, but still looked furious, his veins could be seen, visibly on his hands.

You were worried by the look of his utterly speechless state, "What's wrong?"

"Father's coming for dinner tonight."

---------------------------

A/n: I think I'll update another chapter today, depends if chapter 26, 27 and 28 all reach above 50 reads. Otherwise, I'll update tomorrow.

Thank you so much for reading, may you enjoy your day!💞💞💞