Chapter 3

"Are you serious!?"

"Yes Y/n, we are going to pick your dress for the damn wedding! You're not going to run away, Mrs. Park and Jimin would be there too." Your mother said, very irritated.

"How many times do I have to tell you, there is absolutely NO WAY I'm marrying Jamain!" You protested, moving like a worm in the car seat.

"And how many times do I have to tell you, that it's JIMIN! Get your fiancé's name right atleast!" Your mother said. You could gurantee that she'd go crazy.

"That's not what you said mom! You said that we're going to the ice-cream parlour, and guess what!? WE'RE GOING TO PICK WEDDING DRESSES! You two LIARS!"

Your father who hasn't said much ever since all of you were in the car and he was driving, finally spoke up.

"Shut up, you two! Yes, we are getting a dress for Y/n and Jamain's wedding! It's not a big deal!"

"It's JIMIN HUN, JIMIN JIMIN!"

"We're NOT getting married, DAD!!"

You and your mother screamed at the same time.

***

Your family arrived at the shop. Mrs. Park and her son were by the entrance.

Your mother rushed there, greeting them with a sickingly sweet smile.

"Sorry that we're late." Your mother apologized.

"No, we just got here." Mrs. Park smiled at her.

You watched your mother and Mrs. Park entering the shop while your father took a cigarette at the back of the car.

Just as you were about to step in the shop, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You turned around to see Jimin with that cute smile of his.

"Do you like the necklace I gave you, Y/n?" He asked.

"I could see that sapphires suit you, how the blue just enhances your skin." He said, looking at you as if you were some treasure.

You realized that he was quite tall compared to you.
You were only 160cm, he must've been somewhere in the 170s.

"Thanks." You said, "But I rather return it... It's too valuable."

He frowned, "Take it. We're going to live the same house anyways."

"Honestly, I want to take it." You told him, "I don't even know you and you're giving jewelry."

He looked away for a second, as if he was in some thoughts, "You're right."

Finally.

"We should get to know each other more."

***

Your mother and Mrs. Park picked a dress for you.

A sweetheart lacy dress that was puffy, a bit too puffy. Like what a typical Disney Princess would wear.

"Do you like this?" Your mother asked.

It was best not to question her taste, "Of course, it's fabulous!"

Your mother shrieked with excitement, "You're going to be SO pretty Y/n!!!!"

Just as your mother told you that it was time to leave, Jimin interrupted.

"Sorry Mrs. Im, I'd like to ask if I could borrow Y/n for some time..."

Your mother grinned joyfully, "Of courseeee, go ahead, take her anywhere!!!"

You were shocked and nervous at the same time, you tried to send SOS glances to your mother but she didn't seem to get it.

Before you got to whisper that you didn't want to go, Jimin already dragged you out of the shop...

***

As if he knew what you were thinking, he took you to the ice-cream parlour.

"I want two balls of honey melon please!" You ordered enthusiastically.

The worker nodded and looked at Jimin, asking him what he wanted.

"No, I'm fine thanks." He said politely, smiling at the female worker.

He handed her some cash before he got to face you.

"You look so happy when it comes to ice-cream." He said teasingly.

"Well my mother said she was going to take me to get ice-cream but she took me to get the wedding dress instead."

His smile grew bigger, "I'm glad I took you here then."

"Thanks." You said, waiting for your ice-cream.

"You like honey melon?" He asked you.

"Not really, it's just that I feel like it. Otherwise, my favourite is chocolate." You answered.

"Yours?"

"I like vanilla." He said, tapping his finger on the counter.

"Then why didn't you order any." You asked, confused.

"I had too many sweet things these days."

You nodded.

"You were one of the sweetest things I had."

-----------------------

A/n: If you're writing a fanfiction and you don't have a good cover, then you should consider SUNNY EDIT (COVER BOOK). The editor is BTS__Imagine, pm her for more info.💞💞💞