Chapter 18

A/n: The answer is 'Lie' by Jimin.

------------------------

"Did you like the Eiffel Tower, princess?" He asked you sweetly.

You nodded and smiled at him, satisfied.

He was drying your hair, touching them gently, as if they were breakable and might shatter if they were handled with unsuitable care.

You felt spoilt, very spoilt, and you enjoyed it. How the man you were in love with was treating you like a woman.

You didn't dare to look at his eyes when he dried your hair. You could picture yourself, blushing.

Although you liked the interactions shared between you two, you weren't used to it. You were still acting a bit unnatrual and needed some time to be normal again.

He seemed to have understood as you were avoiding eye contact with him, so he tried to make you feel comfortable by loosening up.

He was telling jokes, and they made you laugh. It did take the stress away, and you didn't feel as pressured.

"Alright, are we going to sleep?" He asked, patting your head.

You nodded, as he picked you up from the floor and laid you in the bed gently.

He leaned in and you felt his lips on your forehead, "Goodnight love."

His whisper was creating the tingly feeling in your stomach, it felt nice and warm as you covered giggled softly.

Jimin's POV.

He lay besides you, watching you gradually falling to sleep, as he finally settled down and did the same.

Well, he thought it would as easy to fall asleep like you did.

It wasn't just simply closing his eyes and boom, he'd fall asleep. During these past few days, he had been pressured, as if he was carrying a ton of rock, and not being able to get rid of it.

The guilt was overwhelming, and there was no medication to soothe it.

You and him would be heading home tomorrow.

He knew you were a smart girl, and was worried if you might figure out what was happening behind your back.

He was scared too, wondering what you would do if you found out.

Would you cry?
Would you ignore him?
Would you blame him?
...Would you leave him?

He rubbed his face in exhaustion, wanting to stop thinking.

If he actually had a choice, he would choose not to do all this.

But it just didn't seem right if you didn't help your parents.
It was common sense to stand on your parent's side, plus, he thought it was unfair for them.

At the same time, he also needed to stop stressing.

Seeking for help, he heard your tiny, squeaky snores.
Magically, it calmed him and made him feel safe.

There was just something so special about you, your existence made him feel better.

He couldn't explain the feeling in words, but whenever you were around, he felt secured.

What he didn't know was, he was also her security.

***

Your POV.

It was a long travel from France back to Korea, this time less exciting and was more tiring.

But finally clear of the relationship between you and Jimin, you seriously didn't mind. Honestly, you were even looking forward to live as a housewife.

His called his driver, and he arrived after a short fifteen minutes.

Jimin addressed him to drive to his parent's house, and you were getting excited to tell them about the trip.

You looked over to Jimin, and he didn't look right, his face was pale and his eyes were stressed and nervous.

"Are you alright?" You asked him, worried.

He smiled at you, "I'm fine, I'm just dizzy from the flight."

You didn't know what else to say as you didn't know how to help him, "Would you like some water?"

He nodded as you handed him a bottle.

Soon, you and him were at his parent's house.

Despite your father owned a company and earned a lot each year, your parent's house wasn't as big as the Park's.

You then remembered that Mr. Park was your dad's business partner of some sort, your mother had also mentioned about your father wouldn't be in such big position if he wasn't there to support.

Basically, he must've costed a fortune.

They were standing by the door with welcoming smiles, Mrs. Park was even reaching out her hands for a hug.

"How was honeymoon?" She asked.

"Paris was beautiful!" You told her, "I enjoyed it."

She seemed thrilled, while clutching your hands, "I'm glad to hear that."

Mr. Park who hadn't said anything, finally spoke up.

He had a tight smile, looking quite sophisticated.

"I'm also glad that you had a wonderful time. But we have some news for you."

-----------------------

A/n: Sorry for not updating, I was busy with schoolwork and lastnight, I watched a movie at the theatre.

Anyway, there's this cute book by BTS__Imagine, it's called 'Crush one-shots'.

Please check it out, it's really cute and requests are open!💞