Chapter 2

"Sorry, is it fine if I take Jimin out for a second...?" You asked nervously after everyone finished their meals.

Jimin's parents had a mysterious smirk on their faces while your mother gave you a grin.

"Of course, that'd be fine." His mother told you.

You got up, expecting him to follow you.

He stood up and walked besides you.

You took him to the entrance of the restrooms.

"Right, Jimin." You said, facing him while taking a breath.

"Yes Y/n." He said, smiling his gorgeous smile.

"I believe that you should know about this engagement, and perhaps we're thinking the same thing..." You said.

He nodded for you to continue.

"We must stop them! I mean we barely know each other and they want us to get married!" You said.

He tilted his head slightly, looking a bit confused, "Well, you could do that by yourself. Your effort won't work a single bit Y/n."

Now you were confused, "What do you mean?"

"Don't you think that it's weird?" You asked him.

"Not at all," He said softly, pulling you closer to him, "in fact, I like you."

You were more confused, wanting to know more, "Huh?"

"I like you." He repeated himself. You could see that he wasn't lying as he looked honest and truthful.

"Well," You gulped, trying to find the right words, "I... Don't like you."

"Why is that so, Y/n?" He was no longer smiling.

"The point is, it doesn't matter if I like you or not, it's that you won't like me if we live under the same roof." You explained awkwardly, watching him furrowing his eyebrows.

"I eat a lot, like a lot. I snore when I'm asleep and I only take a bath for once in a month." You lied, hoping that he'd give you up straight away.

However, he gave you an answer with the sweetest smile you've ever seen, "It doesn't matter to me, Y/n. I like you just the way you are."

***

"What did you Jimin talk about!?" Your mother asked excitedly.

"Nothing." You mumbled, rolling your eyes secretly.

"He's a nice boy, right!? I knew you'd like him!" Your mother continued, laughing like crazy.

"Yeah sure." You whispered sarcastically.

"This is going to be so good Y/n! I could imagine the babies already!" She screamed.

"Mum, calm down. Dad's going to hit a car if you keep shouting." You said sarcastically.

Your father laughed softly, still concentrating on the road.

Soon, you and your parents finally got home.

You collapsed onto your bouncy bed as you sighed, remembering that you've got to remove your uncomfy piece of clothing.

You sat up and removed the earrings off your ears and unzipped the dress.

Before you went into the bathroom for a bath, your mother came in with a maroon box in her hands.

Without saying anything, she opened it, and in the box, was an expensive-looking necklace.

You picked them up carefully and gently, examining the dark blue gems, noticing that they're definitely real.

"Sapphires, Y/n." Your mother smiled with excitement, "It's a gift from Jimin."

Your face fell right away, dropping the necklace into the container, "Oh good gosh, seriously?"

"He doesn't even know me and he's so nice! It's creepy, mother!" You said while walking into your bathroom.

Your mother followed you, "Why are you so ungrateful Y/n!?"

Your rolled your eyes at her, "He's a stranger mum! We don't accept something valuable from a person we only met about an hour ago just like that!"

"Your father had known Mr. Park for years now! Your father owns a company because of Mr. Park!" Your mother said furiously.

"No mum, dad worked for what he is now. So can you please excuse me, I'd like to bath." You said, trying to close the door.

"That's not the point Y/n, you and Jimin will be married in a couple of weeks. So it's nothing strange!"

You opened your door, glaring at her angrily, "Even if he buys me the whole of New York, I'm still not going to marry him!"

You slammed your door afterwards and locked it immediately, your mother knocking on it hardly.

"It doesn't matter of what you think Y/n! This has been decided and you'll marry him!"

You wished that she would go away and leave you to take your bath.

For what business purpose had to get me engaged?

--------------------------

A/n: According to a reader, CloudyAce17 is too long to type.

Well, I'm not going to reveal my real name in Wattpad, so she suggested that I should make a nickname.

I was thinking of 'Berry' since my favourite fruit are strawberries🍓🍓🍓

But... I think it's weird😅

So if there's anything y'all can come up with.
Please comment!