Chapter 12

Jimin's POV.

"W-wow..." Y/n said with amusement, trapped in the beauty of the huge artwork in front of her.

"I always wanted to see the glass pyramid!" She said, looking amazed.

Jimin listened to her talk about the entrance of Louvre Museum, how she was so excited and enthusiastic. It made him happy, it made him smile.

She was literally glowing with cuteness.

"You seemed to have done a lot of research on the Louvre Museum and its glass pyramid." He said teasingly.

Y/n laughed lightly, "I always wanted to see this, Jimin."

"I love how the light just shines into the glass, it creates so many beautiful scenarios in my head."

Jimin hummed in confusion, "What scenario?"

"Well, I was a big fan of Barbie, and this one Barbie movie I watched, the princess had to go get the magical gem in order to fight the baddie." She explained.

Jimin was in a trance now, attracted to how different Y/n was compared to other people.

"The shiny glass just reminds of the sparkling ruby's in the movie."

He nodded, agreeing to her statement.

He couldn't keep his eyes off her, she looked so adorable and interested.

He only realized later on that he shouldn't be doing so, watching every move from her and listening to every word she spoke.

He shouldn't take her seriously, otherwise his plan would be ruined.

Your POV.

"So, you like ruby's more than sapphires?" He asked you suddenly.

You understood him immediately, "I like both Jimin, but don't get something so valuable for me. I'd rather buy it myself."

He chuckled, scratching his nose. You thought that was cute as your heart beat increased rapidly.

Honestly, you were already starting to like him. He seemed like a gentle, sweet and nice person. You two got along quite well and you enjoyed his company.

"I think we should go into the museum now." He suggested.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see the paintings inside."

***

"Y/n, are you sure you want to go through all of the galleries and artworks?" Jimin asked you, looking a bit worried.

"There's seven sub-galleries and the museum is 750 meters. Are you sure you want to walk all the way?"

"Of course, Jimin! Are you tired already?" You said, walking slowly while looking at the artworks displayed all around the passage.

"It's not that, Y/n. I'm just making sure." He said, giving you a soft smile.

You were stunned by how many artworks there were in the museum, but you wanted to look at one painting really badly.

The Mona Lisa.

You really wanted to rush and find where it was situated, but the other artworks distracted you, as if they pulled you in.

You loved the detailed Egyptian antiques, the many beautiful sculptures and the famous, colourful paintings.

It was just so fun for you to be here and you were glad Jimin took you here for honeymoon.

"Oh my word!" You shouted, "That's Venus de Milo!"

"It's perfect! It's better than the pictures in our school books!"

You turned to face Jimin who was smiling slightly, staring at the painting.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" You asked.

He looked at you with those gorgeous eyes of his, "She definitely is."

"But who needs to come to Paris, to look at this painting of a beautiful woman, when there is already a perfect girl standing besides you." He said with a dorky smile, it touched your heart though.

Because he was saying it truthfully, with honesty, and it seemed like he really meant it.

You decided to tease him as you pointed at the cleaner next to him, "You mean her?"

Jimin took a quick look at her and slammed his forehead with his hand.

"Y/nnnnnn, nooooooo~" He nagged while laughing helplessly.

You stuck your tongue, "Let's go Jimin ah, we want see Mona Lisa!"

------------------

A/n: I know, before you enter Louvre Museum, you have to stand in a long line.

But let's just say that there weren't so many people visiting the museum, okay?