Chapter 8

Jimin and you arrived at the hotel, him walking to the reception.

The receptionist smiled at both of you professionally, she greeted you and him in French.

They started having a conversation which you could hardly understand, so you just looked at their expressions.

They looked fine until she checked her computer, she furrowed her eyebrows and said something to Jimin.

Jimin didn't look pleased, and spoke something to her.

The receptionist smiled nervously and apologetically.

Jimin sighed and you think he thanked her as he took your hand and turned around.

"What is happening?" You asked him, he looked a little tired.

"There was an overbook and they don't have a room for us. There seems to be a concert going on and the fans have taken over this place." He explained as both of you exited.

"So where are we going to go now?" You asked, worried.

He smiled to you wearily, "I'm pretty sure that there's other hotels that have rooms."

***

Jimin took you to several other hotels, some of them were smaller than the first hotel and to your dismay, they've turned you down.

There were many fans from other countries that came to Paris for this particular concert, and they seemed to be invading every hotel.

There was only one hope left, but it wasn't a hotel.

The building was covered with purple and pink neon lights, the signs were outlines of a woman, lying down and waving at you.

It was a motel.

Adults only.

"U-uhm, we have to atleast try there Y/n... Otherwise there'd be no place for us to stay tonight..." Jimin stuttered, laughing awkwardly.

"I'll try to get two rooms..." He added.

Well there was no other way and it was getting late so you agreed.

The receptionist was a fat but curvy lady, she had brown and wavy hair, a beauty spot below her chin and a pair of sharp eyes.

Jimin spoke to her and she replied, then they looked like they were in some kind of argument.

He took a deep breath as he faced you, "She says she has rooms."

"That's great!" You told him, "Why are you looking so disappointed?"

"She said that we have to share a room because she gave rooms to the fans who are attending the concert. And the couples who came here to do the business, didn't have the rooms they want." He explained.

"So, it's either we're here as a couple, or we get out."

By now, you were probably flushed red, "Is there no other solution?"

"Unfortunately not, we have to take this one otherwise we'll be sleeping outside." He said, looking extra awkward.

You thought of how cold it was outside, and how you wanted a shower.

You bit your lip, "Fine!"

Jimin communicated with the lady as she handed him a key with a room number.

For some reason, you think you saw a mysterious smirk on her face...

...

The door looked like the entrance of a dungeon and when you entered, you were so speechless to even talk.

There were handcuffs and chains hanging from the ceiling, the walls painted dark purple and the dim lights shining.

"What the hell is this!?" You asked, astonished.

Jimin was holding in his laugh, covering his mouth with his hand.

You put the luggage case aside as you examined this ridiculous room.

"You know what Y/n? I'm just going to take a shower. I'm tired." Jimin said as he moved towards the bathroom.

You nodded as you went onto the humongous bed, looking at the handcuffs in curiousity.

Afterwards, you decided to unpack your belongings.

You unzipped the case you nearly spat blood. You should've noticed something fishy the moment your mother handed you the case, SHE packed this!

The clothes she packed for you were total exposure, not to mention about the lingerie.

You rolled your eyes and screamed, pushing the clothes away.

You decided not to care too much and try focusing on other things as you looked up.

You regretted it instantly.

There was no 'wall' for the bathroom, it was made of glass which was transparent.

Basically, the bathroom was see-through.

And Jimin was in there.

-----------------

A/n: Don't. Judge. Me.
I've made sacrifices for this chapter, I had to google things.

Okay, so the bathrooms of a motel is see through, isn't because of whatever your dirty-minded head is thinking, it's because of the following reasons:

1. To make the room feel bigger.
2. Saving electricity.
3. Perfect lighting.
4. Easy to clean.
5. Decrease the chance of theft.

Yeah, that's it💞