Chapter 22

You didn't know what was keeping you awake, but it was 5 in the morning, and your eyes were wide opened.

It was still dark, and the lights were switched off, nothing could be seen with your eyes.

You heard Jimin breathing peacefully, besides that, it was absolute silent.

You tried to fall asleep, rolling to your sides, but it seemed like there was some fuel in your body, wanting to be burnt.

You felt energetic and oddly excited, perhaps it was because you were starting your new job today.

"Jimin." You whispered, wanting to know if he was awake.

"Jimin..." You said again, hoping that he would wake up and talk to you.

You still heard no response, but his breathing instead.
Bored, you sighed as you turned your body away from him.

Unexpected, you heard him say, "What's wrong, Y/n?"

His voice was raspy, but still managing to sound sexy.

Remember the stripper that appeared in your mind during your honeymoon?

The moment the audio transfered into your head, sent into your mind, you saw her again.

"Why the heck are you STILL here?" You said to her, slightly annoyed.

"Uhm excuse me, but the name is Stacey, otherwise you may call me Scarlett, the name I use for my customers."

You rolled your eyes, frustrated, "Why the heck are you here?"

She sneered at you evilly, "Your husband seems to be having a very magnetic voice. And that's the entire reason why I am here!"

"How does that... Explain the reason?" You asked her, confused.

"Well, everytime you encounter something sensual, and starts thinking inappropriately, I'll pop in your mind."

You were offended, feeling insulted, "Oh, so you're saying I just fantasized Jimin's voice?"

"Absolutely!" She replied, with her iconic smirk, this time her lips were applied with thick, purple lipstick.

"You're lying!" You tried to defend yourself.

"I'm not lying!" She said with an irritated tone, "I am part of you, so I am not lying!"

You decided to not talk to the small lady, but turn to Jimin's side to face him.

"I just can't sleep, I think it's because I'm excited and too happy for the first day of work. I always wanted to teach a bunch of kids art. And art is my favourite subject, so I definitely lo-"

Jimin cut you off, "Shhhhh."

You felt his hand grabbing your head softly, pulling you towards him until your forehead smashed into his stone hard chest.

His arm was around your shoulder, patting your back gently with his hand.

He smelt different compared to the time you wore his sweater, remembering the smell it had, the refreshing lemon fragrance.

He smelt completely different, unlike the lemon scent which seemed to calm you down, the smell he had this time increased your heart beat.

He smelt like a man.

It was enough to make you crazy and transform into a beast. You gulped, shutting your eyes close, hoping that this would help to clear all the dirty thoughts.

"You smell nice." You said with a laugh, you had no intentions of saying so, but it felt like you were out of control, and just had to say it.

He just inhaled, which sounded like a light chuckle, and just pulled you closer.

***

"Can I make eggs and bacon for breakfast?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair while he looked at the food in the fridge.

"I could eat a bear if I want, damn I'm excited for work today!" You said joyfully, jumping around the kitchen.

He smiled at you, as if he enjoyed to watch you having fun.

You watched him cook, him cracking the eggs perfectly into the pan and the bacon sizzling next to them.

"Oh yeah," He seemed to be remembering something, "what are you going to eat for lunch then?"

You didn't think about it, but you weren't worried at all, "I don't mind man! I don't think I'll be hungry today!"

"Well, don't eat any of the kids." He said teasingly, moving the food onto two plates.

"Don't worry, my excitement fills my stomach."

------------------

A/n: I hate math. I hate geometry.

Anywayssss, just 4 more followers and I have 100 followers! Perhaps I should do a '100 Followers Special'.

I don't know what to do though, please suggest what you want in the comment section, things like Q&A or other stuff.

Thank you!😘😘😘