Chapter 20

"I want to find myself a job." You told Jimin who walked into the lounge with a mug of hot chocolate.

You soaked in the sofa, nibbling on your pencil while watching Jimin furrow his eyebrows.

"What for?" He asked, handing you the ceramic mug.

"I want to earn money." You said.

The hot chocolate smelt delicious, you took you a sip.
It was nice and warm, running down from your throat into your tummy. You could literally hear the liquid scream happily as it went tumbling down.

He laughed at your answer, "I'll get the money, you stay at home."

"No." You said, "That'll be boring."

He ran his fingers through his hair, unknown of what to say or do.

You patted at the space beside you, gesturing for him to sit. He did as you wished, you opened your sketchbook and gave it to him.

That sketchbook was your life, you would probably have an emotional breakdown if you lost it.

You had the book for a long time, and you'd always express your emotions by drawing things in it.

The drawings were personal, as it revealed some of your secrets. Sometimes, you wrote in it like it was a diary.
You were never planning to show anyone, but since you're married to Jimin, probably showing him your sketchbook would pull you two closer.

He looked stunned at your artworks, how his eyes started to widen and glow just shows that he liked your works.

It seemed like he especially enjoyed the ones you've coloured, his eyes glued onto them like it was spectacular.

"I like how vibrant the colours are, the blues and the yellows make it seem so magical." He commented on the one flower you drew.

"But why are showing me this?"

You smiled at him like a kid, "I want to be an art teacher."

He said nothing, just stared at you for five seconds.

"Art...teacher?" He asked, puzzled.

"Please Jimin! It's something that I want to do!" You pleaded, using your puppy eyes.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleassseeeee..."

He sighed and smiled helplessly, "Fine, I'll find a school for you."

You were exploding with joy, dancing with victory in the air, while Jimin just sat there and laughed.

"I don't want to go to a private school though. Those kids are rich and spoilt." You said, knowing that he'd probably send you to somewhere like that.

"How did you know what I was planning?" He asked, looking surprised.

"I just want to go to a small school, with many kids." You said, sitting down again.

"Okay then, anything that you want." He said, taking your empty mug from the table and headed towards the kitchen.

"Jimin, are you going to wash that?" You asked, causing him to stop.

He turned his head to you, "Of course... Why not?"

"I thought rich kids like you don't wash dishes." You said.

He rolled his eyes, "Well, I'm an exception."

"Go take a bath honey, your clothes from your house are in the closet. I've ordered someone to move them into our house while we were away."

----------------------

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BTS__Imagine🎊🎆✨💞😘

YOU'RE AMAZING.