Chapter 21

"Honey, I've got a surprise for you!" You heard Jimin's voice from behind.

You were folding clothes on the bed, after noticing that he was back from work, you stopped what you were doing and walked towards him, "Yeah, what have you got?"

"I found a school for you!" He said excitedly.

A smile was plastered on his face, full of enthusiasm and happiness, besides that, it was extremely contagious.

"You did!?" You asked, untying his tie.

He looked startled of your movements, but accepted it as he nodded, handing you a file, "I ordered my secretary to locate a school where you would like to teach."

The file contained many pictures of the school, also including some other information, such as the history of the building.

"Hm, there's only 112 kids in this school." You said, amused, "I'll be teaching the 3rd grade?"

"Yeah, it's a small school, like what you wanted, and you'll be teaching the 3rd grade class, which consists of 17 cute children."

"Aw man," You whined, hugging him tightly, so tight that you could choke him, "you're the best!"

You heard his chuckles surround your ears, which seemed to be some kind of beautiful melody playing in your mind.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked as he took off his blazer and hung it into the closet.

"Huh? I made dinner already." You said, slightly confused, hoping that he wasn't planning to take you to some 12 star restaurant.

He frowned, rubbing your hands gently, "Who told you to work?"

He sounded sad, as if someone had told you to do some tough work after abusing you with a whip, as if you were wronged.

"Stop making a big fuss of it!" Staring into his watery eyes, "I may not be the best cook, but I'm pretty sure my food is edible."

"It's not that, it's just-"

You cut him off by shooshing him, pulling your poor husband to the kitchen.

"I made chicken fried rice," You said with a Chinese accent, while you spooned him a bowl, "I felt like eating Asian food, so I decided to cook this."

He looked at you with loving eyes, those eyes which seemed to be melting like rich chocolate.

You were screaming in the inside, but on the outside, you just smiled at him, as if those stares were nothing.

"Eat up, I want to wash the dishes."

***

"Has anyone told you that you are wife material?"

Jimin's chin was resting on your shoulder as you scrubbed the dishes, trying to ignore the fact that your heart couldn't handle him being so close.

"N-noooo~~" You breathed, echoing the word to cover your stutter.

"Well you're everything a man looks for." He said with a small laugh, his breath blowing against your bare neck.

"You've got a rich family, graduated, can do chores, can cook, kind, and is beautiful."

You scratched your cheek nervously, feeling slightly guilty, "I'm not as good, man."

As if he didn't care that you were still holding a plate, he took you by the shoulders and spun you around so you could face him.

You widened your eyes, suprised of his act, but also intrigued of the frown on his face.

"No, you are perfect!" He said firmly, shaking your shoulders.

"Repeat after me, 'I, Im Y/n, is perfect!" He said.

"I... Am perfect?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Don't sound so questioning! If you don't say it properly, I'll have to punish you."

You were strangely curious about what the punishment could be, so purposely, you said the sentence again in an unsure tone.

He looked a bit furious, taking the plate away from your hands and placed it into the basin.

He put his hands on your waist, you knew instantly what he was going to do, but you were too slow to stop him.

Helpless laughs came out of your mouth uncontrollably, the giggles were unstoppable while you tried to push his hands off.

You felt tears forming in your eyes, also starting to find breathing difficult.

How did he know that I was ticklish?

"Stop, Jimin! Please!" You pleaded, looking at him who seemed to be enjoying a show of you laughing.

"Say it!" He said with a mischievous smirk.

"I am perfect!" You shouted, as he finally stopped tickling you. Exhausted, all you could do was pant.

He gave you a quick kiss on the nose, before you even got the time to react.

"I'm going to bath Y/n," He told you, "careful not to drop anything, you'll hurt yourself."

---------------------

A/n: I apologize for not updating.

I know it's been soooooo longgggg, but I'm not going to lie, I am very busy, which causes me to be tired and lazy.

But thanks for waiting, patience is a virtue after all.😘😘😘