Unexpected Suprise

Edwards POV
  I wake up and I'm on the floor. Roy is all over the bed.
I decide to let him sleep so I check on the twins.

There awake so is Kate there wrestling. I watch from the door and they don't see me.

"I'm gonna win!" Amiyah yells as she pushes Kate off of her.

"Oh yeah?!"Kate says as she tackles Amiyah.

"Twin help!"Amiyah screams as Beth gets off the top bunk to help her twin.

Then both girls tackle Kate as they pin her to the ground for three seconds.

"We won!"both twins yell as they high five their sister and tell her good game.

Then they see me in the corner.

"Daddy!"the twins yell and they run over to me. They give me a hug and Kate walks over to me and gives me a hug also.

" you guys were good at wrestling."
Then they tackled me to the ground.

"Let me u-up."

Then they sat on my chest and I heard footsteps  get closet to the room.

Then a tall figure stands in the doorway smiling at us.

"Girls...get off Ed."
They listen to Roy and they hop off me and go down stairs.

"Thanks for getting them off me babe." I say to Roy.

"No problem. I was asleep but I woke up and I stayed up but I heard u screaming so I thought I might help you." Roy says then gives me a kiss and we go downstairs and Roy makes breakfast.

*SKIP BREAKFAST*

Twins POV
Since we don't have school for a few months Mom and dad decided to take us some where ,but we don't know where.

Dad puts a black blindfold on us. Then he does the same to kate.

They help us into the car and we drive off.

After about thirty minutes of sitting in the car we arrive at the destination. Edward takes our blindfolds off and we see a place where we always wanted to go.

A trampoline park. We rush inside and mom and dad pay.

Then all three of us run into a part with foam blocks.
Then dad jumps in after us.
Then Roy jumps in and he falls on Ed.

"Ouch Roy!"

"Sorry Ed."

Then they hug and we get out and swing on a rope and land in another foam block area.

*skip Trampoline park*

Roys POV
It's about 7:00pm so we leave and I make dinner. I'm not feeling very well.
My stomach has been hurting slot for the past five weeks. I can't tell Ed.
I don't want to freak him out.
But then I have to tell Ed.

"Ed!"I yell

Then he comes running down stairs where I am.

"What?"Edward says to me

"Well...for the past five weeks I've been getting sharp pains in my stomach.."

"Are you okay?!"

"Yea."

"It just hurts a lot and.."

"You didn't tell me this sooner!"

"Ed..I'm sorry I didn't want to worry you."

"Roy.. it's okay. Let's just......."

"Ed..."

"Just i... i... need a break I'm taking the twins for a quick ride in the truck."

"Ed.."

Then Edward left with the twins.

Edwards POV
What's if he's...
No! He can't be. But if he is...
There is only one way to figure it out.

"Daddy?" The twins say.

"Yes?"

"Where are we going?"

"To visit Riza,then the store."

"Yay Riza!"

Then the rest of the ride was silent and the twins didn't say anything and Roy kept trying to call. I just need to be sure.

We arrive where Riza lives and I help the twins out of the truck. Then I carry them.
I knock on the door and Riza let's us in.

"Hey girls how about you play with my dog outside."Riza says so we can talk.

They run outside and they start to play with the dog.

"Okay Ed...what's up?"

"Well...I think Roy could well be..."

"Does he have the symptoms?"

"Yeah but I don't know if we are ready because of what happened last time."

"Well... you could buy a pregnancy test and check. And I'm sorry about last time but do you guys want a baby right now?"

"Um...well we were trying for a bit but that was weeks ago..."

"Ed do you and Roy want another baby?"

"Well kinda."

Then we talk for a bit then we leave and the twins say goodbye to Riza.

"I wish the best for you both bye Ed." Riza says to me before I head out the door.
I give her a hug and I leave.

Then I help the twins in the truck and we go home.

I remembered we had left over tests.

We arrive at home and the girls are in my arms cause there tired.

I open the door and I see Roy sitting on the couch.
I head upstairs put the girls on the bottom bunk cause Kate was asleep on the top.

Then I head downstairs to see Roy.

"Ed!"

Then Roy gives me a giant hug.

"Hey... how about you take a test and we can find out for sure."

" I actually took one while you were gone.."

"Well what are you?"

Then he handed me the test and it came back positive.

Then we both hugged each other.

We couldn't stop smiling.
"Roy...I'm so happy!"

Then we kissed. I can't believe we're gonna have a baby. We've been trying for awhile. Now we're gonna have a baby Elric in the family.

Then we both intertwine our fingers together and we walk upstairs to go to sleep. When we see the twins at the very top of the stairs.
Oh no.... what if the heard us?
I hope not.

"We..."
The twins try to say but they end up crying.
I don't think there happy right now.
Then they run to their room.
Oh great.
I hope they will be happy about it soon.
We'll have to see...

A/n
A thanks to my twin KookiesPotatos. Thank you for the idea. Hope you liked It Amiyah.
And a thanks to Kate for also being my BFF. Thanks to you both. Also thank you to whoever reads this story.