chapter 14 long lost sister

Edwards POV
I was worried about my girls. With all there bad dreams lately. I might go in there and sleep with them.
I saw Amiyah and Beth walk down the stairs.
" how was your dreams?"
"Good." I was happy to hear that but I'll still sleep with them at night.
I heard a knock at the door and Roy ran to the door.
I had no clue he could run so fast.
He walked inside with a child. She had blonde hair and brownish eyes. I wonder who it is.
"Girls this is your step sister Kate."
"Nice to meet you kate."
"Same to  you to."
Oh she was Roys daughter.
I've never met her before. She was kind. She would be living with us. Yay.
She'll stay for a month. I hope my kids like her they seemed to enjoy having her around. That's good at least they like her.
My kids played with Kate all day.
I could see they were having a blast. When dinner time came along me and Roy made Mac and cheese.
The girls at it all so did Roys girl. I'm happy they love each other. When my girls were tired I carried them upstairs. I put them I'm pj's and I grabbed a pair of shorts. I helped Beth and Amiyah up to the top bunk. Roy decided to come in and sleep on the bottom bunk with kate. I wrapped up the girls in a blanket and they both put their heads on my chest so I gave them a good night kiss. I took out my braid and fell asleep.
I had a crazy dream me and the girls lived together just us. I laid still until both girls woke up. Kate and Roy were up so I helped the kids down. The dog ran at kate and sniffed her.
I got him off of her and made pancakes.
Every one ate the pancakes.
I feed the dog and went on a walk with the girls. Today was gonna be a good day.