A few weeks later...

Edwards POV
     I'm in my room because my head hurts and Roy well he's  watching the girls.

I pull the covers of my blueish blanket over my head as I try to drift off to sleep.

  A few minutes later I can hear laughter coming from the hall. I hear four voices. Roy,Al,Amiyah,and Beth.

  They must be having a good time out there. I get up to see what there up to.

"Daddy is out of his room!" The girls shout
Then they run to me almost knocking me back.

"Roy...help" I say struggling to get up

"Mm...nah you can get up Ed."Roy says jokingly as he helps me.

"Thanks." I say to Roy

"Big brother your up."

Then Al gave me a hug and looked at me.

"Hey big brother can we watch a movie?"

"Yes you can just not to loud my head hurts."

"Okay." Al says before running off.

I bet there gonna watch the Greatest Showman. The girls were begging Roy and I to buy it since it came out.

I decided to walk back to my room. Not eating dinner because I didn't feel that we'll so i decided to try to lie down for a bit.

  After a bit I was half asleep. Then I felt a warm hand on my back. It was Roy.

"Hey Ed how are you feeling?" Roys asks with a worried look

"Stomach and head hurt."

"Oh. The girls have a science project to do before Summer break."

"Do they need supplies? Or do we need to sign something?"

"Both."

I lie up and sit next to Roy.

"Bring me the papers."

Then Roy leaves to get the papers and comes straight back.
"Here."
I sign the papers and get the supplies from a craft shop down the street.

It's getting pretty late so when I got back the girls were getting into Pj's.

Once they were done I walked in there room and gave them a kiss on the head. "Night girls."

"Night daddy."

  * the next morning*
I wake up the girls and Roy cooks oatmeal. 
The eat breakfast  and I take them to school.

Twins POV
Dad hands us our supplies for our project and we walk inside and go to homeroom.

We have the same homeroom. Our homeroom is Miller.
We drop our stuff off and head to him. We write a story in homeroom until the bell rings and we go to first hour.

        *Skip to Science*
We grab our stuff for our project.
We start to build something very strange.
Just as we are starting to work on our simple task our teacher walks over.

He looks at us and gives us a smile.

Then he walks over to the other guy teacher and they talk and smile and stare at each other.

We make  progress in our project after fifteen minutes.
After a while we see our teacher and the other teacher hold hands for a split second then they let go.

We say nothing as we continue to work.

Roys POV
I just got a call saying Ed and I are needed on a mission and are to report to the military for instructions on what to do.

We don't have time to tell the twins but Armstrong  is willing to watch them while we're gone so we leave it a surprise for the girls.

Twins POV
  We got called down to the office for a pass to leave so we go to our locker grab our stuff and go to the office to see mom and dad.

Who we see is not mom and dad but its Armstrong with out a shirt arguing with the lady in the front desk saying he can pick us up because he's in the military and our parents said for him to pick us up.

Then a of a sudden we get picked up by Alex.

"LET US GO HOME GIRLS!"
then he runs with us as fast as he can to home.

  When he puts us down we can't breathe.

Today has been  a great day.