Chapter 8 Alphonse coming to visit.

Edwards POV 
Both girls are fast asleep.
I decided to see if Al would answer the phone. I hope so, I don't want to let the girls down and I miss him.
I went to my room which  was across the hall from Beth and Amiyahs room. I have to be quiet. I grabbed my phone and dialled Al's number. Pick up Al Please I said I'm my head. "Hello who is this?"
"Al it's me your big brother Ed."
"Ed?"
"I miss you Al and so do my kids."
"Really?"
"Yes they asked about you yesterday."
"Well I miss you guys to."
" Al could you come visit for awhile I need to catch up with you."
"I'll be there tommorow."
"Al thank you so much, I owe you."
"No you don't big brother u don't owe me I want to see you guys. The last time I saw you guys was when the girls were five and you and Roy got married."
"Sniff Sniff."
" why are you crying Ed?"
" I'll tell you tommorow." "Bye."
"Bye."
            The Next Day
I got out of bed brushed my hair and put it in a braid. Then I brushed my teeth. Today is the day when Al comes I'll surprise the kids.

I walked into the girls room. I walked over to the bottom bunk where Amiyah sleeps. She had wild hair and each arm was wrapped around a blanket and a stuffed animal. Her legs were wild. I have one wild child. "Amiyah wake up sweetie daddy has a surprise for you and Beth."  She jumped up and hit her head on the top part of her bunk. "Oww." I kissed her forehead and she smiled at me. "I'll wait in the hall." "Ok."
I climbed the ladder almost falling off. I reached the top bunk where Beth was sleeping. She was peaceful just wild in her sleep just like Amiyah. "Sweetie daddy has a surprise for you and your sister I need you to wake okay?"  "She sat up quickly and bonked her head of her light and cried out "OWW!" I kissed her head like I did my other daughter and she hugged me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled. I love it when they smile.
I grabbed Beth and room her downstairs and grabbed Amiyah.
"Uncle Al is coming to visit today!!!"
"YAY!"
"He should be here any minute now."
There is a loud knock on the door. I got the door and it was Al.
I hugged him tight and messed with his hair. " where are the kids?"
"HERE!" they gave him a hug while I told him what happened to Roy. I cried and he didn't stop me he let me cry on him. The girls came in and cried with me.
Later on we got lunch and went to a park. They played so well together. Al even played with them it was so cute I wish i took a picture. I have a memory of it and I'll never forget it.
We left the park and went home for dinner the the girls and I went out side and caught and released fireflies. Al watch us. I also tickled the girls and they laughed really loud. Then we laid down on the grass and were stargazing. I felt better when I was with my kids the remind me of him. I feel like he is with me always. I'm strong about sometimes because the girls always have puffy eyes and I hate seeing them cry.
I picked a movie and we all watched it while we ate popcorn and drank water or juice. Al loved them I could see it he made them laugh and smile. I wonder if he could teach them some more about alchemy tommorow.or is it a bad idea? After the movie I carried Beth the her room while Al carried Amiyah he put her in the bottom bunk while I put Beth in the top bunk. I gave both kids a kiss on the forehead and tucked them in.