Chapter 10 the funeral

Edward POV
   I woke up to a gloomy sky. I don't want to get up I just want to lie in my bed.
I don't want to wake the girls up either. They're only eight years old. They should have to go, but it was there mom. They have to go.

I sighed to myself as I walked into the girls room. I was not ready for this. There not ready for this.
I went over to see if the girls were in the bottom bunk.

Beth and Amiyah were sleeping on the bottom bunk hands on each other's feet wrapped up in blankets and stuffed bears and all types of animals. They're hair was blonde just like mine but with a little bit of brown. They're hair was wild just like every other morning.

I woke them up and picked them up. I braided there hair and got them dressed. I braided my hair just like the girls hair. We wore similar clothes.
"Daddy I'm not ready."
"Me neither sweetie."
"It will be alright okay girls?"
"Yes daddy."
We ate breakfast and we were on our way to the place. I looked at the girls in the back seat in there car seats with my colored hair the same little peice of hair that sticks up. They look so much like me.
There expression was sad so we're there eyes. I was sad to.
We arrived and I unbuckled the girl and I carried them in my arms. The funeral was about to start. We sat in front. I could see Roy lying there lifeless and pale. He was wearing his ring. I was wearing my ring. Time passed and everyone was crying the girls and I cried the most. The thought of Roy in the casket and being barrier will haunt me forever. And it will the girls as well.
I glanced over at the girls they're eyes red and puffy just like mine.
"H-h-hey g-girls a-are you almost ready to get out of here?" They nodded.
I hugged them tightly and picked them up it was time to get up and see him. I know ill cry and Beth and Amiyah will too. It will be sad to see him this way. People walked over to us saying sorry for our loss. We just wanted to leave desperately. It went on for 3 hours. When the service was over I ran to the car with Beth and Amiyah and broke down crying they did to. They fell asleep on the ride back home. All I wanted to do was be with them. I want this day to end. It's the worst day ever other that the day we'll never forget.😭
We watched movies the rest of the day and Amiyah fell asleep on the floor while Beth feel asleep on my chest curled up in a ball. She was asleep so I fell asleep as well.