Chapter 3 : coming home?

Edwards POV
  "Wake up Roy I have some good news." "What is it?" "You might be able to come home in a day or so!" 

    "Shh." "Oh yeah I forgot the kids are sleeping." I walked over to them they had my eyes and my hair mixed with Roys hair. I put my hand on Amiyah's  back and rubbed it then I did the same to her sister. They were curled up in a ball with one giant blanket covering the both of them. I slid the blanket off of Beth and Amiyah and there eyes slowly opened. "Hey sweetie's time to wake ok?" "Okay dad." They slowly sat up and I put them on Roys bed and they watched tv. 

  "Hey what do you guys want for breakfast?" "Juice and a pop tart." I looked at Beth while she was thinking "same." " Babe what do you want?" "The same thing as the girls." "Ok." I ran to grab the food and I was back quickly. "I'm back!" "Dad not so loud, remember?" "Oh yeah, sorry girls".

   I gave everyone there food and I sat in a chair and watched tv.

  A doctor came in and asked for me. I talked to him and I was very excited. "Roy the doctor said you can come home today you just need to be careful and watch your head and foot." I saw the girls expressions there eyes lit up with excitement. "It is 3:30pm they said you can leave around 4:20pm." "Yes I can finally go home with my family." The girls gave both of us hugs. Time flew by and it was around 4:15pm. I grabbed Amiyah and she was on my shoulders. I picked up Beth and I carried her in my arms I'm used to carrying them arround.

"Hon are you ready to walk home?" He looked and me and got up and held my hand I guess that's my answer. I opened the door and we walked home. 

     At home

    I put the girls down and kissed Roy. "Were home". 
   "Daddy can we play with the doggy?"

  "Roy?"  "Of course you both can."  They both gave us a kiss on the cheek and then ran off up stairs. "They're so sweet." " I bet they get it from me." "Edward are you sure?" " Yes,yes iam." " I know".

   I went up stairs and saw Amiyah laying on the floor with Beth next to her and the dog layed in the middle of them. I got Roy to see this he thought it was cute I did to they were all sleeping including the dog. I decided to lay next to Beth.

    I lifted her up a little and I put my arm around her and her head was in my chest. 

  Roy came in and got a pillow and did the same thing to Amiyah. I hadn't fallen asleep yet.

  Roy whispered "there out like a light." " I know." I gave Beth a kiss on the head before drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up Roy was gone so was Amiyah. 

   I laid still because Beth was still sleeping.  She woke up soon after me.

  I grabbed her and went to find Roy and Amiyah. I ran down the stairs.

  I fell a little and Beth slipped out of my grasp. I ran to catch her and I did.

I ran to pick her up. "Are you okay Beth?" She ran from me and ran out the door.