Chapter 20 Al comes to visit. (for real this time.)

Edwards POV
I woke up. I got dressed. I woke up Roy. I was so excited. I hope the girls stay asleep when Al gets here.
Roy gave me a hug an I was off to get Al. Al didn't live that far away. I got there quickly and and as soon as I saw him I gave a giant hug. We talked for awhile. I told him about the girls and Roy.

Beth and Amiyahs POV
Mom was acting strange. When we woke up he told us to stay in our room.
When we asked him where dad was he would tell us. I'm so confused. He kept smiling. I wish we knew what was going on.

Edwards POV
Al hopped in the car and we drove to my house. I got his bags and we walked to the front door. Roy ran to me before long I heard footsteps. I knew it was my kids. They saw me and Al and ran faster.
"Daddy is this uncle Al?"
"Yes girls this is my brother and your uncle."
They looked at each other then at me than at Roy then Al. That went on for thirty minutes. They the girls ran upstairs to get dressed. They were wearing shorts and a t-shirt. There hands and knees still had bandages on them from a few days ago. They sat next to each other at the table. Then they ate. They were asking Al questions and he would answer them kindly. Roy even asked Al a few things. He didn't have a girl but that's ok. I'm surprised he doesn't have like fifty cats. I'd rather have dogs. Then we played a few board games then the girls took a nap. I picked then up and walked upstairs Al followed so did Roy. I put them on the top bunk. I put blankets on them. I climbed down the ladder and Al asked me if I liked to be a father. I said yes because I live my girls with all my heart. So does Roy. He even has another girl of his own. I could tell he began to think about Kate. His eyes began to fill up with water. I could see how sad he was and how emotional he was on the subject. I told Al and he said he was sorry. Roy forgave him but he ran to our room. He cried and cried. I hated to see him cry. He cried over her alot. He's been an emotional roller-coaster. He's been happy then the other second he's sad or angry. I didn't want to think about it. I found pregnancy test in the drawer and threw it at Roy tears began to roll down my face you better not be positive Roy!
I began to cry harder and he took the test. He was negative thank goodness. I just want him to be happy and not sad all the time.