chapter 18

Kates POV
I woke up to my dad and Edward climbing up the ladder to the top bunk. The bed kept shaking.
My dad came down with Amiyah. Edward came down with Beth. I saw them go downstairs together. I can't wait to go back with my mom. My mom isn't Edward. I'm around twelve and they are nine or something like that. I love my new sisters but Edward not so much.

Edwards POV
I plopped down in a rolly chair next to Amiyah and Beth.
"Dad I don't want to be moved."
I moved her a little bit.
She almost stabbed me with a pen. And then she cried I didn't want to move. I told her I'm sorry and Beth looked at me she was so confused on what just happened.
Now I know they both have my attitude and my hair. They also have my dark humor. They looked more like me than Roy.
I stopped thinking about it its okay.
Roy walked in and he made breakfast. He told me Kate wants to be with her mom and not Roy.
That broke my heart. Roy was crying in my shoulder. The girls were upset to. Kate was packed and ready to go. She left and didn't tell me bye. I really didn't care she was mean to Roy she made him sad. She also made my kids sad. I felt bad for Roy. He was okay about it. But then later on the girls and Roy ran to their rooms. They slammed the doors and ran from me. I didn't say anything. I'm so confused.
I went to the girls room they were playing and rough housing. Roy was on our bed face first in a pillow. I ran up to him  then I plopped on the bed next to him. His hands were spread out over the bed so I moved his hand. I asked him what's wrong. He looked at me then he quickly turned away. He was emotional. I was wondering why. I knew why. But the I didnt. The girls walked in while Roy was crying. They were sad that she was gone. I'm still thinking of why she would say she didn't want to be here with him. Maybe it was because of me.