Worst day of the year

Twins pov
It's the day right before school is supposed to start.

  We hate school with a passion. And last year mom and dad had to drag us out of our bed while we kicked and screamed. Yeah they also hate this day. But they also love it cause we won't be home. So then they can have a break from us.

It's almost time to go to bed so we lay out our clothes for the next day.

We decided on matching.
We are gonna wear jeans, a black shirt with designs on it and converse.

Then right as we're getting all our stuff together we hear our door knob open.

"Girls it's time for bed."Edward said.

"Okay night dad!" Then we gave him a hug and hopped into bed.

*The next morning*

We hear our alarms go off. We hit the snooze button but we hear mom and dad try to ask us to get up. When we don't move, mom grabs our legs to drag us out of bed but we grab the big bar on the side of the bed and Edward helps Roy. 

They finnaly rip us off the edge of the bed and we kind of fly a bit and land on the floor.

Then we try to run out the door but Edward is blocking our exit.

"You have to get ready!"Roy shouts.

We decide to listen so they leave and make breakfast so we get dressed.

"Ugh..."we say at the same time.

We get off our bed and hide at the top of our closest.
We hear footsteps so we cover our selves in clothes.

They open the door and walk in our room.
"Girls?!"
We stay quiet.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"Roy screams.

"I will snap my fingers and you know what will happen if you don't come out"
.

Then we climbed out of the closet only to see a really mad Edward and roy.