Amiyah gets stuck in a chair

Edwards POV
I woke to an alarm clock.
I got up and turned it off.
Then I woke up Roy. Then we both got dressed and then woke the twins up. They got up slowly. It was 7:00am they rushed around the room as soon as I told them what time it was. I grabbed their bags and went downstairs. The girls ate breakfast  and Roy and I dropped the girls off at school.

Skip R-1

Twins POV
We did did bellwork in C.A.
Then we were studying for a summitive. Then Amiyah drops her pencil.  She gets stuck in her desk. I'm like how the heck this doesn't happen. The teacher comes around  the corner and yells at her to get out of the desk.
She can't so the vice principal comes to the room and can't get her out either. He calls the fire department and out parents. I hope mom isn't working right now.

Roy's POV
I get a call arroynd 10:25 saying that my daughter got stuck in a desk.
I get Ed
and we drive off towards the school. When we arrive people are staring at us. Then we walk in hand in hand because I'm so confused. The lady let's us in and we walk to room 205.
We walk down the hall and find the room. We open the door only to see our child stuck in the desk. I was wide eyed and I was so confused. Ed couldn't stop laughing. Then he gave the other twin a hug. The people in the class were looking at us. I had my uniform on and ed has his red jacket on. One person asked if we were there parents. Beth said yes.
The firefighter had no clue what to do. Edward could use alchemy.
The firefighters decided to let Ed try to get her out. He got her out and she hugged him tightly then he held both twins for a minute. Then he sat them down we gave them a kiss goodbye and we decided to head back home. 

Skip rest of school.

Edwards POV
I made dinner with Roy while the twins decided to play upstairs.
"Amiyah! Beth! Dinner is ready!"
"Coming Dad!"
They came running down the stairs. We made there plates and we sat down to eat.
The girls wanted me to come upstairs to watch a funny video.
I went in their room. It was a video of Roy doing something embarrassing. All three of us fell to the floor laughing. Then we heard a doorknob twist,but we couldn't get up. It was Roy. He saw the video playing. He looked at me with sadness and anger in his eyes and he ran out of the room. I got up and chased after him. I saw his ring on the floor and he ran into our room and locked the door. I could her him crying. I banged on the door. I picked up his ring off the floor.
"Roy why are you being so emotional lately?"
"B-because I had a secret to tell you."
"What is it? I can't find out if you don't let me in Roy."
He unlocked the door and he grabbed his ring.
He didn't put it back he put it on the table. This must be serious.
"Ed... I took a test..."
"A pregnancy test? So what?"
"Ed I'm a month pregnant with a baby!"
"Wait what?!"
"Yeah but don't tell the girls Ed I bet they'll be excited!"
He put his ring back on and put the girls to bed. We all fell asleep.

  Edwards POV
Roy woke me up ready to tell the twins.
I got up an and walked in their room.
I woke them up.
They looked at us.
"Hey girls guess what?!"
"What?"
"Mommy is having a baby!"
They didn't say anything. There expression was sad not happy. They both started crying. Not tears of joy. I cradled Beth while Roy did the same to Amiyah. She looked at him and started crying harder. I knew this broke Roys heart he wanted them to be happy.
I wanted them to be happy.
Roy was whispering in her ear as I did the same to Beth.
Then Amiyah lost it she was so upset that she hit Roy in the stomach. I screamed.
"What the heck that could've hurt the baby?!"
She started to cry not realizing what she did. I told her to come here. And I had both twins in my arms.
Roy was still unhappy. I thought they wouldn't be so upset.
Roy ran out of the room and punched him self. I saw him and told him to stop.